Tie Domi and . . . Belinda Stronach???

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

trevor corey
MVP
MVP

Post by trevor corey »

You
Last edited by trevor corey on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"put some Preperation H on the guy and he'd disappear"
Brian Burke
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

No matter what almost all kids see their dad as a hero. Tie's kids will be very hurt because of his selfish and self centredness. I hope for their sake he see's the mistake and really works at making amends to those lives he affected.

Belinda is a slut who thinks nothing of toying with others lives with little thought of the consquensesand damage she is doing.

There is no way in hell I could jeprodise a childs chance to grow up with two parents and be comfortable in my skin.

I'm with Tant.
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

trevor corey wrote:You might think its a sin to commit adultery, I think its a sin to not take advantage of opportuinities that god lays out for you. Yes god, not the devil, I don't beleive in the devil.
In this particular case Domi could have been a liitle more discreet, but hey it's Tie Domi. Maybe you should be happy for his wife and kids. They get rid of the goon and still get to enjoy his money.
I don't believe in "sin". I'm not religious. Don't believe in god etc.

I do believe in not being an asshole and in not hurting people needlessly.

I wonder what your significant other would say if they read your comments.....
Farhan Lalji

Post by Farhan Lalji »

trevor corey wrote:You might think its a sin to commit adultery, I think its a sin to not take advantage of opportuinities that god lays out for you. Yes god, not the devil, I don't beleive in the devil.
LOL.

I got a kick out this particular statement. :lol:

I personally am not religious, but I do respect religion quite a bit. As it relates to "heaven" and "hell" and all that, I believe that "heaven" and "hell" are simply mental states of mind (i.e. when the bible implies that homosexuality is wrong, what I derive from that is that if a man/woman engages in homosexual behavior in real life...and comes out of the closet....they might be faced with more challenges/problems than other people....and hence, it's a "hellish" mindset they've created for themselves).

Where was I? :?: Oh right....

Although I do think it leads to a "bad mental state" when committing adultery (i.e. fear of getting caught.....the embarrassment of getting caught, etc.), I also believe in the law of reciprocity (i.e. what you to do others, others will do to you).

You smile at others....others smile at you. You act hostile....you'll get treated with hostility, etc.

If Mr. Domi is using Stronach as an "opportunity" (as you put it) at the expense of someone else (his wife), I believe that the Law of reciprocity will eventually catch up with Domi. In other words, I do believe in Karma.

Having said that, I have no idea if that is actually true or not.
trevor corey
MVP
MVP

Post by trevor corey »

I
Last edited by trevor corey on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"put some Preperation H on the guy and he'd disappear"
Brian Burke
Tukaram
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Tukaram »

I'd poll Stronach's electorate any day.
Meerschaum
MVP
MVP

Post by Meerschaum »

And here's a poem on the subject of Tielinda.

Poor Tie is heart broken
And is in disbelief
For he has learned Belinda
Has turned more than one Leaf

He found her stash
Of her monthly pill
She had purchased when
She was shagging Hal Gil

And things were worse
And he did not feel well
When he learned she had
Slept with Brandon Bell

He was shocked and surprised
And felt like a third wheel
When she wanted to go out
And invited along Jeff O’Neill

He was stunned at her actions
And had a panic attack
When she suggested a threesome
With his teammate Belak

He confronted his friend
And fellow tough guy Tucker
“Is it true what they say?
Did you really …**** herâ€￾

Tie was fuming
He told her to come clean
OK she said
I bagged Sundin

And then she smiled
And said she also did bounce
The rest of the lot
The names she can’t pronounce

The tough guy he is
Took a final shot on the chin
When worst of all he discovered
She was doing Pat Quinn !!
Modo vincis, modo vinceris.
paddy
CC Veteran

Post by paddy »

:mex: she must be worth it cause thats alot of coin to give up to the Mrs...
whether you like it or don't like it learn to live with it because its the best thing going today...