Unofficial CC Contest

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

LOL good call MCP... way too many trees
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Hey Guys,

I'm in Chester now - so far so good. No internet service yet, so the contest is on for a couple of more days (I hope). Some great names so far.

Thankfuly the weather's been great (90 degrees yesterday) so the transisition has bee smooth. I need to get online before the season starts so I can huddle around the computer listening to games. :)

In the meantime - GO CANUCKS!

PS: It was my birthday last Friday, so my wife handed out dozens of pucks to the locals to write birthday messages on. I keep finding them - today, one was in my PO Box, another handed to me from the banker - I'll convert this town yet!!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
*CanucksForLife*
CC Veteran

Post by *CanucksForLife* »

Vegas_Nucks_Fan wrote:Hey Guys,

I'm in Chester now - so far so good. No internet service yet, so the contest is on for a couple of more days (I hope). Some great names so far.

Thankfuly the weather's been great (90 degrees yesterday) so the transisition has bee smooth. I need to get online before the season starts so I can huddle around the computer listening to games. :)

In the meantime - GO CANUCKS!

PS: It was my birthday last Friday, so my wife handed out dozens of pucks to the locals to write birthday messages on. I keep finding them - today, one was in my PO Box, another handed to me from the banker - I'll convert this town yet!!

Oooh.
Good luck in Chester and Happy Birthdayy!
I Hart Luongo.
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Vegas_Nucks_Fan wrote:Hey Guys,

Happy Birthday Chester_the_molester

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

And the winner is.........

Cornuck! - all you see around here is corn fields (and as mentioned, lots of trees).

Thanks to Grizzly for that one and everyone else for suggesting names (even the ones who suggested "Chester_the_Molester". Second place is Farm Team.

Now I have to find out if I can change my name or start over....
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

cornuck... goes well with the new avatar
BELIEVE.

Jonathan Toews
*CanucksForLife*
CC Veteran

Post by *CanucksForLife* »

You bet it does.
I lvoe the name.
Good luck the rest of the way.
I Hart Luongo.
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Cornuck wrote:And the winner is.........

Cornuck! - all you see around here is corn fields (and as mentioned, lots of trees).

Thanks to Grizzly for that one and everyone else for suggesting names (even the ones who suggested "Chester_the_Molester". Second place is Farm Team.

Now I have to find out if I can change my name or start over....
I still think Chester_the_Molester is better. Either that or Corn_fed_Fred

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

Hey cornuck what are you doing with that great big old school?

May i suggest the C.C school for wayward girls. I'll be Grounds Keeper Ververgaert! And work for free!
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

I'm just hoping the new Cornuck (formerly known as Vegas) will arrange some kind of a beerleague roller hockey tourney in his gym.

I'll be the first one who'll confirm the arrival of "Dunlop's Farmteam" going for the cup. :mrgreen:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

can we call ya corny for short? :lol:
BELIEVE.

Jonathan Toews