Where do you want to watch your Canuck Hockey games?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Where do you want to watch the Canucks?

Brandis
10%
Cecil
No votes
Club Paradise
No votes
The Drake
No votes
No.5
No votes
Penthouse
No votes
??? I don't watch hockey in places like these!!
90%

Total votes: 10

tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

well, being a Canucks fan in southern alberta is tough guys, i've never been able to see then play at GM place. and headin up to the saddledome, feeling like the only canuck fan in the whole building, is alright... but im sure its nothing compared to a home game. so thats what i want to do when a graduate from college this year... take a roadtrip to vancouver and go to a game, and be with "my people" :lol: unfortunatly it takes forever to drive to vancouver from here, but it would be worth it.
i try to watch as many games as i can, i generally dont get to watch the ones on sportsnet because theyre blacked out here. i usually listen to the broadcast on the internet (so stressful not seeing whats going on) when im studying or whatever. lol i usually end up never getting anything done because i get so in to it. Picture it boys... a 22 year old chick all decked out in vancouver gear literally yelling at the computer LOL. so HNIC isnt the greatest, but im always psyched when a Nucks game is on!
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews