Who has been victimized by a hot saleswoman?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Who has been victimized by a hot saleswoman?

Post by DavidPratt_ »

OK,

Let's get serious here boys. Who here has been in a store, looking around when some extremely attractive saleswoman comes up to you and starts doing the sales pitch. The next thing you know, you're walking out of the store, out $100.00 thinking to yourself, 'why did I F$%^ing buy this?'. Is it just me or has anyone on here been victimized??

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

:lol: The trick is to get out of the store with a date or her phone number...

...then it doesn't matter how much you spend on something useless you really don't need.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
NKCTB7
AHL Prospect

Post by NKCTB7 »

I ended up buying two pallets of multi-pack yogurt for $.99/unit.I walked away a happy camper because it also landed me 4 box tickets to a Flames game last year.She was super hot and at the game she introduced me to her even hotter friend.Did I forget to mention that I also sold all the yogurt for $2.49/unit. ;)
"I'm looking forward to making a run for the Stanley Cup with Vancouver"...Roberto Luongo
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by tuzzi44 »

:lol: never happened to me...
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
Soundy
AHL Prospect

Post by Soundy »

I don't know how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you. The victims are always males, so ladies, please pass this information along to your husbands and male friends.

Here's how the scam works. Two seriously good-looking girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another store. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, yesterday, and most likely again tomorrow.
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

Can't talk now! Going to Costco!
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
Tukaram
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Tukaram »

Laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur and broke my rock diaper.
cerios
CC Veteran

Post by cerios »

My girlfriend is very disappointed and would like it verified if it indeed only happens to men...
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

It all comes down to if you would rather spend your money on what a 'hot' salesgirl tries to sell you....or beer.

some people are weak...
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

Soundy wrote:I don't know how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you. The victims are always males, so ladies, please pass this information along to your husbands and male friends.

Here's how the scam works. Two seriously good-looking girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another store. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, yesterday, and most likely again tomorrow.
Wow ... I wonder what their return policy is !!??? As good as Costco's ??

Grizz