the paranoia of the canuck fanbase

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: the paranoia of the canuck fanbase

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Hey, I don't make the rules friend...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:33 pm

I like Ron cheeman, tommy cunthair, and dick#metoo

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Spanky McMonkey
Stretch Johnson
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

nuckster
MVP
MVP

Post by nuckster » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Reefer2 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:04 pm
nuckster wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:26 pm
(Sigh). Crappy time of year for the hockey (Canuck) enthusiast. Pissing contests aren't particularly entertaining either. Heading back east on the 16th to visit my sister in north bay, ont. for a couple of weeks. Gawd help me when it comes to swilling the ipa and conversing with the maple leaf fanatics out there. Can just imagine how many times im going to hear about the tandem of mathews-tavares...gawd. im thinking of designing some ear muffs/plugs to put on for dramatic effect and call them the 'leaf-noise-deflectors'. In any case, lets not take this all too seriously (said the burning pot to the kettle), or the guy in the canucks t-shirt to the leaf fanatics. Cheers.
I was born there, went back a few years ago to see my uncle whose health was deteriorating.

Was your sister born there.
Nope, my family were all born in BC. Her husband's engineering firm transferred them out there. They sure have it good though - house right on the water's edge on Trout Lake. She has a restaurant in North Bay called 'Terry's Place' that is a breakfast/lunch nook. It took awhile but i was finally able to find a good IPA out there called Lazer-works (weird name, good beer). North Bay is very much a blue collar town; really enjoyed conversing with a slough of the locals (didn't see any cannabis outlets, but my nephew was connected thankfully!) 😊 Back at home now here in Penticton, we're contending with lots of smoke too - not the good kind though.
cc oldtimer