Angry old men yelling at clouds

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Re: Angry old men yelling at clouds

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm And the correct answer to the question would have been:

"Yes Lord Strangelove, I disrespected Cornuck in the main forum, I am indeed a hypocrite, thank you for helping me see that!"
Ummm, but how did I disrespect Cornuck when I did not use that golden name again? Sure, if I kept doing it after Cornuck said something, then crucify me all u want. Hell, go ahead and ban me, but I stopped.

I believe u are referring to:
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:55 pm And what's wrong with the Golden-Show**? He's going to shower your Vancouver Canucks with goals. Let it rain baby! :D
So I brought it up for discussion. Big freakin whoop! I think Cornuck is cool enuff and mature enuff to not feel disrespected by that.

& btw honestly, I wrote that line: "He's going to shower your Vancouver Canucks with goals" for u as I felt u were the source of all this and had the biggest beef with that stupid name. As someone suggested, I should just come up with a different name. I'll make it soft, clean and family friendly just for u k? Cuz deep inside that's the type of guy u are and that's the type of players/guys u like. When u say we need more guys of the asshole variety, u don't really mean it, it's all talk. Check the game day forum vs Edmtn k? :P
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:08 pm Note: I edited stuff to some things sentences while you were posting.
You are welcome.
Topper wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:57 pm You're the Man
Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:15 pm Lord Strangelove is the Man.
Topper wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:09 pmyou jizzed?
Plz, u doods really need to get a room. Just curious, who is the dominant one? Wait, we already know. Sorry I asked. We really do not want to know what u boyz do behind closed doors. Brokeback Mtn time. :lol:

"Strangzy and Tipzy Toppzy sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N......" I usually hear kids singing this song, never thott I'd see it happening here. Don't be ashamed of it boyz, as u can't deny who u are. Don't worry, the Canucks are accepting of all fans and are a rainbow community. It's good to come out of the closet. :D

BTW: I guess u boyz never learned anything from rock music, never bow down to the man. Even if it's your BFF. 8-)

Sorry to rain on your party boyz, guess u celebrated a tad wee bit early. *wee* :mex:
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IROA3AWXtA

Speaking of rainbows; I do not accept the new trending terminology that the word is being used for!!!!!
It's bullshit. From now on, a rainbow means what it used to.
If peeps want to be different, who the fuck cares but don't sully or steal something that doesn't fucking belong to you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Now listen to the good music...........
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:07 am Yeah well the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you!!

Also you're gay!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG wot a maroon...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

For the record. :D
???????????? *looks @ strange* wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:07 am Yeah well the Jerk Store called, and they're running out of you!!

Also you're gay!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^ Look up "paraphrased" and get back to us.

Or ask your buddy Betamax about it, twas one of his faves!

How's he doing by the way Toddstool? :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:11 am Ummm, but how did I disrespect Cornuck when I did not use that golden name again? Sure, if I kept doing it after Cornuck said something, then crucify me all u want. Hell, go ahead and ban me, but I stopped.
Ummmmm...

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:55 pm And what's wrong with the Golden-Show**? He's going to shower your Vancouver Canucks with goals. Let it rain baby! :D
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 am BTW Strange: I think Pooalot (not mine) is badder than Golden Show**, u might want to look into it. *hehe*
But yeahno, you're not still disrespecting the captain of the mod squad right, Odd Todd? :roll:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Some guys just feel a need to piss all over the board... for now it's just a wee todd stream, and hopefully I won't need to get the mop out.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am I've seen way worst stupid stuff that goes on here
:evil: I've seen worse, but this is the wurst!
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela :)
If only it worked.... :(

----------------------------------------------------------
Uhm... "Angry old men yelling at clouds"...
I mean, this must be the right place to complain about faulty grammar, eh? :thumbs:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

rats19 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55 pm
Cornuck wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:40 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 pm Worship Me, dam you!
You sound more like your southern orange hero each day... I fear you're losing it.
Fear not corn both are brilliant strategists and have everyone right where they want them...
Yup. This whole thing about tariffs on metals was aimed at Norway all along; almost everyone else has gotten exemptions. By destroying their aluminium industry, Norway's second most important export product, Trump plans to increase the number of Norwegian immigrants to the USA, so he can take less from "shithole countries". :drink:
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm
Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 am Honestly, I've seen way worst stupid worse (you're welcome Per) stuff things that goes on here, but nobody no one seems to care or nor make a stink about those things.
Much appreciated! :blush:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:20 am
rats19 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55 pm
Cornuck wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:40 pm
Strangelove wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:19 pm Worship Me, dam you!
You sound more like your southern orange hero each day... I fear you're losing it.
Fear not corn both are brilliant strategists and have everyone right where they want them...
Yup. This whole thing about tariffs on metals was aimed at Norway all along; almost everyone else has gotten exemptions. By destroying their aluminium industry, Norway's second most important export product, Trump plans to increase the number of Norwegian immigrants to the USA, so he can take less from "shithole countries". :drink:
I admit it, I laughed. :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Dominik Hasek declares war on Gary Bettman!

____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Hasek has always been an egomaniacal lunatic.