The Bubbles Hargraves and Chef Dud review every GM move thread

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: The Bubbles and Dud review every GM move thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:12 pm One thing is for certain, if Gillis was my neighbour, some short fat fuck resembling a terrible looking balding Tom Hanks in a homemade tank top and high tops would be hanging about daily seeking autographs from the Players Agent
Or this strapping 6 ft 210 handsome man who looked 15 years younger than he was would be busting your balls and telling you to do the neighborhood a favour and throw some pants on. Wearing shorts (and spandex for that matter) is a privelege and not a right. So take those stringy pasty white drumsticks and cover them the fuck up. And take the wife beater with ketchup stains off and grab a couple bigger sizes and include some sleeves Kermit.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

If short fat fuck balding Hanks was loitering about my neighbour Gillis house I be hammering shots off his ugly zit filled face with my pellet gun
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm Yeah fuck off Reef.

I’d rather be neighbors with Pat Quinn than Paul Bearer or Eye Bags. We’d go out golfing at Tswasssen Springs, then chill in the lounge and after that head to Breakers or the Reef ( Kiniskis Reef not the lame poster who gets fisted and drinks like a tea totler) and party like fucking rock stars.
Holy fuck! did that bring back memories. Looks like it hasn't changed much. Now that's food..
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb ... DXoECA4QBg
"evolution"
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

If I were GMMG's neighbour, I'd probably be living in a swanky neighbourhood where you have no idea who your neighbours are.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: How to fix the Canucks defense?

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:49 pm Ole Blob thinks he's got something here because Jared was invited and Jake was not! :lol:
Just trying to stir some discussion. Dud already has it in his bald skull that Dahlrn was the problem... just like McCann was in his world.

You guys are old enough to remember the brutal Tiger Williams trade where Vancouver handed away two young snipers for an old wrestler and a penalty killer
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Is it so hard to believe McCann's and Dahlen's attitudes weren't what they should have been?

Why do you prefer to believe they were traded for no reason at all?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 pm Is it so hard to believe McCann's and Dahlen's attitudes weren't what they should have been?

Doc

Turn to the nearest and closest wall to you, where you are now and talk to it, you’ll have a better chance of reasoning with it than you would with Blob
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 pm Is it so hard to believe McCann's and Dahlen's attitudes weren't what they should have been?

It’s similar to a mongoloid manager Jake Milford giving away two young studs to the leaves because they didn’t like their attitudes. We got back two scrubs in Williams and Butthair.

These are fucking kids. Don’t just give them away because they are a bit immature
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Doc

Turn to the nearest and closest wall to you, where you are now and talk to it, you’ll have a better chance of reasoning with it than you would with Blob
Spoken like a guy who thinks the Canucks won the Neely and Vaive trades. Blame it on the kids!!!!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 pm

These are fucking kids. Don’t just give them away because they are a bit immature
Olli Juolevi shrugs his shoulders
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Olli Juolevi shrugs his shoulders
Who gave him away?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob is confused, he thinks McCann and Dahlen are Neely and Vaive.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:13 pm Blob is confused, he thinks McCann and Dahlen are Neely and Vaive.
Doc is drunk again and probably thought both of those trades were good for Vancouver
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:11 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Doc

Spoken like a guy who thinks the Canucks won the Neely and Vaive trades. Blame it on the kids!!!!
I personally liked the Lever/Smith for Boldirev/Rota trade
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:15 pm
Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:13 pm Blob is confused, he thinks McCann and Dahlen are Neely and Vaive.
Doc is drunk again and probably thought both of those trades were good for Vancouver
____
Try to focus on someday.