The War on Canada

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: The War on Canada

Post by rats19 »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:36 pm Trump is an idiot.

Only the extreme stupid vote for him.
So nearly twice the population of Canada who are Americans are extremely stupid?

Give me a couple of reasons for your extreme prejudice on #45 please tell me why you feel the way you do.

I am not an American but I would have voted for him. I would also re elect him in 2020 so I assume that I am as you say. “ extremely stupid”
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

rats19 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:22 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:36 pm Trump is an idiot.

Only the extreme stupid vote for him.
So nearly twice the population of Canada who are Americans are extremely stupid?

Give me a couple of reasons for your extreme prejudice on #45 please tell me why you feel the way you do.

I am not an American but I would have voted for him. I would also re elect him in 2020 so I assume that I am as you say. “ extremely stupid”
Did you hear what he said today. The way China has a dictator, sorry a President for life is a good thing.

Anything good he tries to do gets lost once his fingers or mouth starts moving. Hopefully you don’t work for a company that exports to the USA.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Here is a link to accomplishments so far.. read it

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wnd.com/ ... 21979/amp/

So if I export something to the states I would not be happy?

I thought this was about Trump being an idiot not Trump protecting his country better than we can defend ours? He was playing the media with his jab at China... they and all liberal thinkers fall for it hook line and sinker.. it’s funny really.

I don’t get your path of thought reef. Trump plays the gullible like a violin he is a master game player reef.

Do not be fooled by his antics... it’s a strategy

He has done more for the US in one year than the previous 3-4 presidents back to Reagan and that’s in one year!!

He is patient and you will see the light if you can get past your blind ingnorance... but like most liberal minded people you are not likely to be able to accomplish an open mind.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:06 pm Did you hear what he said today. The way China has a dictator, sorry a President for life is a good thing.

"Only the extreme stupid" would miss the fact Lord Trump was clearly joking about that "President for life" thing! :hmmm:

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:56 pm Am I missing something here?.....

You have admitted in the past you don't follow American politics (should I dig up that quote as well?)

But you just won't stop talking out of your ass WILL YOU. :scowl:

You get nailed for it time and time again, but that never stops you from try-try-trying again.

Instead of trying to sound like you're well-informed whilst passing along some snippet you overheard somewhere

... why don't you do 2 minutes of fucking research for a change before you open your cyberyap.

Here, 38 second mark to one minute mark, listen for yourself:

You really should stop trying to be someone you're not.

If you just kept it real maybe folks wouldn't be jumping all over you all the time...
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:41 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:06 pm Did you hear what he said today. The way China has a dictator, sorry a President for life is a good thing.

"Only the extreme stupid" would miss the fact Lord Trump was clearly joking about that "President for life" thing. :hmmm:

Reefer2 wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:56 pm Am I missing something here?.....

You have admitted in the past you don't follow American politics (should I dig up that quote as well?)

But you just won't stop talking out of your ass WILL YOU. :scowl:

You get nailed for it time and time again, but that never stops you from try-try-trying again...
y

When does he joke?

Maybe it was after the last mass shooting and he was going on about the FBI coming after him, it is always about his ego.

Get nailed time and time again? Really? In your little mind it maybe so.

How come nothing was highlighted in red? I miss that when you don’t do it.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:03 pm When does he joke?
Listen to the youtube clip and stop talking American politics you silly, silly little man...
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

rats19 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:28 pm Here is a link to accomplishments so far.. read it

I thought this was about Trump being an idiot not Trump protecting his country better than we can defend ours? He was playing the media with his jab at China... they and all liberal thinkers fall for it hook line and sinker.. it’s funny really.

I don’t get your path of thought reef. Trump plays the gullible like a violin he is a master game player reef.

He has done more for the US in one year than the previous 3-4 presidents back to Reagan and that’s in one year!!

He is patient and you will see the light if you can get past your blind ingnorance... but like most liberal minded people you are not likely to be able to accomplish an open mind.
Rats I ask you this, how many of those things are directly related to him being the president?

There are countless people behind many of items listed and it would of happened regardless who was the leader. Many have been in the works for a long time.

Why does he only have an approval rating of 37-40%, what was Obama’s, greater than 55%, 59% on 1 site in January 2016.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

"Only the extreme stupid" :lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:22 pm "Only the extreme stupid" :lol:
Deep down I know you really care about me and you are a secret Hilary lover!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Can't you see Reef that you only do damage to your cause by spouting off from a position of ignorance?

You're embarrassing yourself and hurting your fellow lefties!

:idea:

Wait... on second thought, carry on my good man. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote: "Only the extreme stupid" :lol:
One thing to be extreme stupid, another thing to advertise.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:44 pm Can't you see Reef that you only do damage to your cause by spouting off from a position of ignorance?

You're embarrassing yourself and hurting your fellow lefties!

:idea:

Wait... on second thought, carry on my good man. :mex:
sure Strange, the best part of your world is that you always have your rose coloured glasses on, no matter what hits you in the face you keep blindly walking forward. It explains a lot.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Topper wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:06 am
Strangelove wrote: "Only the extreme stupid" :lol:
One thing to be extreme stupid, another thing to advertise.
words you should live by.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Reefer2 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:14 pm
rats19 wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:28 pm Here is a link to accomplishments so far.. read it

Rats I ask you this, how many of those things are directly related to him being the president?

There are countless people behind many of items listed and it would of happened regardless who was the leader. Many have been in the works for a long time.

Why does he only have an approval rating of 37-40%, what was Obama’s, greater than 55%, 59% on 1 site in January 2016.
I would say all of them were accomplished solely because of trump

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... 48%3famp=1

Approval ratings depend a lot on who is reporting it but the MSM has it is n for him and people like you u in the states are influenced by that. November 2018 will be a big time for him depending on how the people vote.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Thanks Rats, I may disagree with the statement that they are all directly related to Trump but that is just a difference of opinion I suppose.

And I apologize for the general statement that anyone who voted for him is stupid, should not use such a general comment. IMO he is full of hot air and has an ego bigger than Strange (how can that be) and he will be a 1 term president.