Only 99 days

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Only 99 days

Post by Topper »

Is there anyone more fucking useless than David Eby?

Lost yet another court decision. This time ICBC.

Oh, folks taking home >$15K/year at the insurance corp has drastically increased since 2016, although down a bit from a year ago.

Next court case will kill all his unconstitutional changes to the way ICBC operates.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Topper wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:04 pm Is there anyone more fucking useless than David Eby?

Lost yet another court decision. This time ICBC.

Oh, folks taking home >$15K/year at the insurance corp has drastically increased since 2016, although down a bit from a year ago.

Next court case will kill all his unconstitutional changes to the way ICBC operates.
Is this the one where he was trying to limit the number of expert witnesses allowed? Struck down because he had no authority over court processes. You would think he'd know that or at least get some legal advice first! What a moron!
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Yes, next up is the court decision on his plan to cap payouts for pain and suffering.

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Related to Cornuck's Brexit election graph.

The postmortem on the pro-rep BC referendum.........kids don't care.

And Eby is an idiot.

https://vancouversun.com/opinion/column ... her-things
The surveys also turned up a significant level of ignorance among voters about the options on the ballot, notwithstanding the $2 million spent on a government-ordered public education campaign.

When voters were asked after the voting was over what they knew about the options on the ballot, about 40 per cent said they knew “a lot” about the status quo first-past-the-post.

Only about five per cent made that claim about the Pro Rep options of mixed member, rural-urban and dual member representation.

Blame Attorney General David Eby, who presided over the process that concocted all three options, never mind that two of the three were not currently in use anywhere in the world. He also chose to withhold details on how each would work until after the voting was finished.

Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Eby looks to strike out again. How much are this clown's poorly thought out laws and legal challenges costing BC taxpayers?

https://globalnews.ca/news/6422235/supr ... -rejected/

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Too many taxes

"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Eby the tard wants to make snow tires mandatory for the entire province. What an idiot. I had no problem getting around in my pickup in AS tires.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:19 am Eby the tard wants to make snow tires mandatory for the entire province. What an idiot. I had no problem getting around in my pickup in AS tires.
Maybe someone can point out it isn't the 70s ffs. Hey! why not tie up the courts. More.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:19 am Eby the tard wants to make snow tires mandatory for the entire province. What an idiot. I had no problem getting around in my pickup in AS tires.
Doyle rocking wrinkle slicks while drifting through the Arbys parking lot...

cuz they have the MEAT!
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:46 pm
Doyle rocking wrinkle slicks while drifting through the Arbys parking lot
For the amount of snow we get, mandating people to mount snow tires is bullshit. Sure there’s assholes like the Chef out there flying around like a raped ape scaring old ladies and recent immigrants but most people have a clue how to drive in a few inches of snow. Once again 5 % of people fuck it up for 95 %. It’s usually assholes like the Chef and his cronies.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:58 pm
The Brown Wizard wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:46 pm
Doyle rocking wrinkle slicks while drifting through the Arbys parking lot
For the amount of snow we get, mandating people to mount snow tires is bullshit. Sure there’s assholes like the Chef out there flying around like a raped ape scaring old ladies and recent immigrants but most people have a clue how to drive in a few inches of snow. Once again 5 % of people fuck it up for 95 %. It’s usually assholes like the Chef and his cronies.
Mandatory is bullshit on the south coast. It might snow what, once a year there?

Alberia doesnt even have that lol

Mountain passes absolutely but that is already the policy i think
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Eby doesn't buy global warming. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Snow is becoming a thing of the past anyway. We still don't have any.
Couple of ski resorts have already given up on the season and closed.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Per wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:43 am
Snow is becoming a thing of the past anyway. We still don't have any.
Couple of ski resorts have already given up on the season and closed.
Tell that to the Chef. He’s been shoveling snow for 40 years without breaking stride.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Jesus do the NDP get back in next year again? Horgan seems to be popular with a good chunk of the population. I’m not sure what to think of Andrew Wilkinson. He’s certainly a bright fellow but he’s been as quiet as a church mouse (for good reason obviously). Leave it to the NFG to ride a pandemic to another four years in office.