What did we do to eddypunchclock?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Re: What did we do to eddypunchclock?

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:08 pm Not sure if birthdays are celebrated in your cult Eddy, but happy birthday anyway.

Do you ever wonder what will happen after Canucks become a contender with a new young core under Jimbro?

Yeah... I fear MS will be handing out the liquid refreshments a la Jim Jones. :(
Whoa there doc, ms is gonna be gm with pauser as his agm capologist corsi expert
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Sad to be dumped by an asshole.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:34 am
Strangelove wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:08 pm Not sure if birthdays are celebrated in your cult Eddy, but happy birthday anyway.

Do you ever wonder what will happen after Canucks become a contender with a new young core under Jimbro?

Yeah... I fear MS will be handing out the liquid refreshments a la Jim Jones. :(
Whoa there doc, ms is gonna be gm with pauser as his agm capologist corsi expert
:mrgreen:

One wonders if... whatever those folks are mainlining... has made them immune to the liquid refreshments mentioned above.

I’m thinking poor Eddy has died and gone to hell. :(
____
Try to focus on someday.