It's another Ohdee Situation!

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

It's another Ohdee Situation!

Post by ODB »

Hey guy's!?!? Long time no post. I guess I just haven't had much of anything to say eh?

So, now that I never post most of you guys probably don't know who I am. Rather than getting all into it just know I'm a legend at Canucks messageboards.

Anyway one time I farted on a fat lady in line at 7-11. Another time just after my kid was born my wife gave me a list of the groceries we needed and instead of wandering around the store finding stuff I stole someones packed cart. I paid for the shit...

Anyway I had another situation that happened to me earlier in the week that I thought I could share. I had a few meetings at work on Tuesday. The first one ran late and I didn't have time to get home for lunch and get back in to meet with a client at 1:00 so against my better judgment I went to Burger King for lunch. The following happened...

At the closest BK to my office they herd the people in like cattle. You have to work your way through the metal bars until you get to one of two tills. From there they toss your receipt on your tray and you wait for the pimply kid to load your heart attack in a wrapper onto your tray.

Seeing as it was noon it was pretty busy and I had to wait in line. Two seconds after I walked in some lady came and stood in line beside me. She had her kid with her, he was 7 or 8 years old??? She's talking on her cell phone, something about someone at her work being an ass. Her kid says I want a pie. She completely ignores him as she's gabbing/gossiping on her phone. So the kid says again Mom I want a pie. Nothing from mom!!!

Now this is where it's important to explain just how fucking annoying these two people got. The kid was screaming over and over I want a pie and finally his mom acknowledged him and said ok, I'll get you a pie. She was still talking on the phone while this little out of control fucker is hanging on the bar basically yelling over and over again I want a pie. Every now and then she would say just hold on but she basically couldn't have been bothered to shut this asshole up.

I could actually feel myself getting warm. I was thinking are you serious? Is this really happening? My kid would never act like this.... EVER!

It's noon and the line is slow and this cunt wont shut the fuck up about the pies and now everyone but this stunned bitch is looking at each other in amazement. He won't shut up, screaming I want a pie now, I want a pie and his mom does nothing. Fuck her....fuck him!

"Can take your order Sr?"

"Ya I'll have a Whopper with cheese, Medium fries, medium coke and all your pies."

"Pardon me?"

"Ya I'll have a Whopper with cheese, Medium fries, medium coke and all your pies."

"You would like all our pies?"

"Every one you have!"

*Kid behind me, I want a PIE, I want a PIE*

Dude needed to know how much to charge me so he goes and counts the pies.

"We have 24 pies, you want them all?"

"Is that all of them? You have more?"

"We have more frozen but they take a while to cook so, ya that's all we have!"

"Great, they'll be all!"

I pay the largest BK bill I've ever had, I move over and I enjoy what follows.

"What do you mean you have no Pies?"

"Sorry we're sold out, he bought them all."

POINT's AT ME! :mrgreen:

Kid loses his fucking shit! Crying... Mom's off her phone now! She actually said you can't sell him all the pies. Guy behind the till asks what do you mean? Eventually she realizes no matter what she says THEY HAVE NO PIES and they move over beside me. This kid is losing it. His mom loses it on me, calls me an asshole ect. All I said to her was next time set your phone down and be a parent. People had no idea why she was losing it on me at this point.

They start loading my trays. Whopper, fries and a coke on one tray, 24 pies on the other. Finally other customers and staff know what's going on. The dude loading the pies was actually laughing out loud and some other dude reached by me and took a picture of my tray with his phone. He said this is the greatest thing I have ever witnessed. The entire time the kid was red in the face screaming he wants a pie.

I picked up my trays and made my way to grab a straw and some napkins. I looked at mom and the tears streaming down the screaming kid's face (Oh ya, they were watching me, me with my tray full of pies) I opened the garbage, dropped all the pies in and slammed the empty tray on top..

She grabbed her food, her screaming brat and left...

Finally it was quiet... I enjoyed my lunch and made it back to the office for my 1 pm meeting...
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: It's another Ohdee Situation!

Post by Cornuck »

:D

Sometimes a guy just has to make a stand. Nicely done.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

... it's stories like these that made ODB the legend he is today!Image

Old Dirty Bastard, remember the name! :thumbs:
____
Try to focus on someday.
BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BurningBeard »

It's not as good as "I want breakfast" but it's a close second.

The fact you dumped them in the garbage is the icing on the cake. :lol:
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

BK only sells frozen pie.

They don't sell rotisserie chicken either.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Aaronp18
MVP
MVP

Post by Aaronp18 »

:lol:

The man, the myth, the legend!
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Hey Ohdee - you're famous.

Tina Fey's Hot Dog Solution
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Ohdee jaun kanobe

Thnx for the laugh and visual pic I have of both the snotnose and the bitch
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
ODB
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by ODB »

Changes handle to Burger King Pie Man...
BTW, NOT A FLAME ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ... :P
Listercat
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Listercat »

Great story ! Would like to have seen that
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt "
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

hot-tub
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Post by Rumsfeld »

LOL Ohdes!

That's awesome that they have Burger King in Saskatchewan now. Soon you guys will have Home Depots and everything! :thumbs:
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Rumsfeld wrote:LOL Ohdes!

That's awesome that they have Burger King in Saskatchewan now. Soon you guys will have Home Depots and everything! :thumbs:
Ohdee still thinks subway is a underground railroad.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Topper wrote:Ohdee still thinks subway is a underground railroad.
:lol: Nice idea, when i'll pass a "Subway" next, i'm going to ask for the next train...
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Carlyee
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Carlyee »

If you actually did this, then why did you delete your redit account? In addition in one of the many defensive replies the original author made in regard to the incident, he mentioned that he had both bed bugs and cockroaches and threw out all of this receipts as a result. In another post he alleged that he had moved several times between the alleged incident including across "the country" twice. So have you moved to and from Saskatoon several times?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/0 ... 58672.html

Or is this some crazy fucking coincidence that the exact same story happened once to you and once to some other anonymous internet user?

Or!!!!! do all these people know you are probably full of shit are are just stroking your dick to make you feel better.