Summer 2014

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Summer 2014

Postby Rumsfeld » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Image

He's a wee Todd, loves his mama
Loves Jesus and America too
He's a wee Todd, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and his boyfriend too


Image
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Under Royaldude's bed

Re: Summer 2014

Postby Strangelove » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:Image

He's a wee Todd, loves his mama
Loves Jesus and America too
He's a wee Todd, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and his boyfriend too


Image


:lol: :lol: :lol:

But shouldn't that be "... wuvs his momma"

"Wuvs Jesus and Amawica too"

"... cwazy 'bout Elvis"

"Wuvs hawses and..."
Last edited by Strangelove on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 6913
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: Summer 2014

Postby Rumsfeld » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Image

He's a wee Todd, loves his mama
Loves Jesus and America too
He's a wee Todd, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and his boyfriend too


Image


:lol: :lol: :lol:

But shouldn't that be "... and Amawica too"

"... cwazy 'bout Elvis"

"Loves hawses and..."


Yes yes, good thots Strangelove.
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Under Royaldude's bed

Re: Summer 2014

Postby Strangelove » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:54 pm

AWIGHTY THEN, SING IT WIFF ME NOW....

Image

He's a wee Todd, wuvs his mama
Wuvs Jesus and Amawica too
He's a wee Todd, cwazy 'bout Elvis
Wuvs hawses and his boyfwiend too

And now I'm WEE

.... WEE TODD ED




Image
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 6913
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: Summer 2014

Postby Rumsfeld » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Strangelove wrote:AWIGHTY THEN, SING IT WIFF ME NOW....

Image

He's a wee Todd, wuvs his mama
Wuvs Jesus and Amawica too
He's a wee Todd, cwazy 'bout Elvis
Wuvs hawses and his boyfwiend too


Image


:lol:

It's so gwate I wuv it!
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2602
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Under Royaldude's bed

Re: Summer 2014

Postby ukcanuck » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 pm



Elmer bewtuwzzi
User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: Summer 2014

Postby ukcanuck » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:42 pm

User avatar
ukcanuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Re: Summer 2014

Postby SKYO » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Skyo gone camping on Vancouver Island this weekend, hope it don't rain too much!

Image
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Previous

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests