The Ukraine

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Arachnid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:39 am

ukcanuck wrote:

You want an education yacunts, watch this.


:lol: Yeah, Newman is da man, entertaining us whilst slapping us in the face with a dose of truthism
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: The Ukraine

Postby The Brown Knight » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:58 am

Arachnid wrote:Are you really that thick?!



:::stands proudly with noticeable bulge in pants::::::

Yes Arachnid - I am! :D

But sorry bro, I don't swing that way.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Arachnid » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 pm

The Brown Knight wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Are you really that thick?!



:::stands proudly with noticeable bulge in pants::::::

Yes Arachnid - I am! :D

But sorry bro, I don't swing that way.


Um... :eh:

Pretty sure I wasn't talking to you...not that it's an issue, if I wanted to dumb down the conversation that is.

Please stay on topic, if it's not that hard.

I think these homophobic insults are ridiculous and childish. The world has moved on...many pro athletes are now coming out left right and centre (not in my leagues though) and as a sports fan message board I think we should not tolerate ignorance, bullying or stupidity.

There are many veteran well respected posters on here that think the more you speak of something, the more you probably are that of which you speak. I don't subscribe to this thought but whatever floats your boat, we all know you have never had a woman in your life longer than it takes for her to escape. Just say'n.

Now please, let my good buddy listerpussy and I return to our deep intellectual discourse on international diplomacy.
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Topper » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:14 pm

No tolerance for the ignorant, bullied and stupid.

A mantra.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4619
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: The Ukraine

Postby The Brown Knight » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Arachnid wrote:
The Brown Knight wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Are you really that thick?!



:::stands proudly with noticeable bulge in pants::::::

Yes Arachnid - I am! :D

But sorry bro, I don't swing that way.


Um... :eh:

Pretty sure I wasn't talking to you...not that it's an issue, if I wanted to dumb down the conversation that is.

Please stay on topic, if it's not that hard.

I think these homophobic insults are ridiculous and childish. The world has moved on...many pro athletes are now coming out left right and centre (not in my leagues though) and as a sports fan message board I think we should not tolerate ignorance, bullying or stupidity.

There are many veteran well respected posters on here that think the more you speak of something, the more you probably are that of which you speak. I don't subscribe to this thought but whatever floats your boat, we all know you have never had a woman in your life longer than it takes for her to escape. Just say'n.

Now please, let my good buddy listerpussy and I return to our deep intellectual discourse on international diplomacy.


LOL.

Whatever you say Ward 30. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Strangelove » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Topper wrote:I hope this thread brings Red back.


Yes, she could tell us all a thing or two about Russian abuse.
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Knucklehead » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Arachnid wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:

You want an education yacunts, watch this.


:lol: Yeah, Newman is da man, entertaining us whilst slapping us in the face with a dose of truthism


Crap that was funny! Thanks for that. Also sad to think how many have died for oil, money and power.

I was not aware of the mid-east connection to WW1 but it makes sense.

Who was it that said it doesn't profit a man if he gains the World but loses his soul?
Knucklehead
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Strangelove » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Knucklehead wrote:Who was it that said it doesn't profit a man if he gains the World but loses his soul?


God - Arachnid's immortal enemy. :drink:
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Knucklehead » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:Who was it that said it doesn't profit a man if he gains the World but loses his soul?


God - Arachnid's immortal enemy. :drink:


Sorry the god thing never said that, it is not in the bible, koran, lord of the rings or any other fantasy book.

Well consider me surprised I just did a quick google search and it was indeed in the bible, Mathew 16.26 for some reason I thought it was some dead Greek guy.
Knucklehead
CC Veteran
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Arachnid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Knucklehead wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Knucklehead wrote:Who was it that said it doesn't profit a man if he gains the World but loses his soul?


God - Arachnid's immortal enemy. :drink:


Sorry the god thing never said that, it is not in the bible, koran, lord of the rings or any other fantasy book.

Well consider me surprised I just did a quick google search and it was indeed in the bible, Mathew 16.26 for some reason I thought it was some dead Greek guy.


Nope, you were right the first time...fantasy...though some lesser creatures need a reason to live (and someone to blame for their wretched existence :D )

Fucking ant-scientoligists :evil:
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Strangelove » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Knucklehead wrote:Well consider me surprised I just did a quick google search and it was indeed in the bible, Mathew 16.26 for some reason I thought it was some dead Greek guy.


So here you've been going around speaking the word of God without even realizing.

Kinda like Balaam's ass. :D

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=KJV
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Strangelove » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Arachnid wrote:Nope, you were right the first time...fantasy...though some lesser creatures need a reason to live (and someone to blame for their wretched existence :D )

Fucking ant-scientoligists :evil:


LOL good luck with your solar-powered home when nuclear winter crushes the Earth in it's icy death-grip! :lol:
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Arachnid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote:Nope, you were right the first time...fantasy...though some lesser creatures need a reason to live (and someone to blame for their wretched existence :D )

Fucking ant-scientoligists :evil:


LOL good luck with your solar-powered home when nuclear winter crushes the Earth in it's icy death-grip! :lol:


I'll be 200' underground my friend, jeesh, I'm a survivalist not a martyr like you :lol:
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Strangelove » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Arachnid wrote:I'll be 200' underground


Good, because deep down you're fine. :thumbs:
____
"I like to think that this team can get its mojo back" - Ryan Miller
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7103
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: The Ukraine

Postby Arachnid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote:I'll be 200' underground


Good, because deep down you're fine. :thumbs:


:thumbs: Closer to Hell!
Socks are dead puppets :(
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4904
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

PreviousNext

Return to Creeper's Bar & Grill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest