Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by Per »

Strangelove wrote:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... e21603599/

Harper tells Putin to 'get out of Ukraine' in G20 encounter

Stephen Harper told Russian President Vladimir Putin flatly that he needs "to get out of Ukraine," when the two met at a Group of 20 summit of major economies in Brisbane.

A spokesman for the Canadian Prime Minister relayed the details of the encounter and, according to director of communications Jason MacDonald, "Mr. Putin did not respond positively."

Mr. Harper's encounter with Mr. Putin came Saturday morning when the Canadian Prime Minister was speaking to a group of leaders.

The Russian Leader stuck out his hand.

Mr. Harper accepted the gesture but said to the Russian Leader: "I guess I'll shake your hand but I have only one thing to say to you, you need to get out of Ukraine."
Today's incident got me thinking: "Who the hell is Stephen Harper!"

So I did some research and found this...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread698879/pg1

The OP describes Harper's relationship with the Bilderbergs + international community and concludes with:
Where does that leave us? Well, we could say that Stephen Harper is a bi-polar Dictator Hero fighting the NWO while pissing on everything that moves and breathes...

After all, how many people in the political circles can act as he does, floating above every one else, even on the international level...? He may be a bigger, and heavier player we, the people, think he is.

We will see what he really is made of in the following months, and years.

Until then, he is a mystery... A Mystery named Stephen Harper.
Thoughts?
Nice that he told Putin off! 8-)
More people should do that!

Ukraine is just the beginning, Putin's Sudetenland.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Strangelove wrote:The Expanding Earth theory is a beautiful thing....
I hope you understand everything in german. :mrgreen:

But does it mean because of more Earth mass the orbit would have a much longer distance to the sun...?

Fuckin' cold and ice surfaces all over.......... hockey everywhere, i'm in! :rockin:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

There was an old German guy in my geology classes, tuition was free for senior citizens, who believed in the expanding earth. Almost every lecture we ever had began with a diagram of a subduction zone at which point he'd close his books, loudly harrumph and mutter something to himself then stare off into the ether.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Cookie La Rue wrote: But does it mean because of more Earth mass the orbit would have a much longer distance to the sun...?

Fuckin' cold and ice surfaces all over.......... hockey everywhere, i'm in! :rockin:
There are various versions of the Expanding Earth theory.

Some say the actual mass of the Earth increased (various ways).

Some say the mass remained the same, but the surface gravity increased in conjunction with a hollow(ish) Earth.

I know at first glance that seems ludicrous, but I was reading a physicist who explained it in layman's terms.

That was months ago and I can't seem to find his website at the moment.

I will search when I have more time...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote:There was an old German guy in my geology classes, tuition was free for senior citizens, who believed in the expanding earth. Almost every lecture we ever had began with a diagram of a subduction zone at which point he'd close his books, loudly harrumph and mutter something to himself then stare off into the ether.
Well this old German guy must have been one of the many who believe that "subduction zones" are fantasy

... "no mechanism", "no reliable measurements", and all that rot eh wot ole chum? :D

*shoves Topper’s degree up Topper's ass*

As for "ether", well some like their aether, others prefer dark matter.

But now we've moved from the realm of science into the realm of philosophy haven't we. :wink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.bclocalnews.com/entertainment/283107181.html

Colin McSween remembers exactly where he was on Nov. 22, 1963 — the day U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated by a sniper as he rode in the back of convertible limousine in a presidential motorcade in Dallas, Tex.

McSween, then nine years old, was home sick from elementary school when his mother burst into the room with the dramatic news that JFK had been shot.

Ever since that unforgettable day McSween, an Abbotsford resident, has been fascinated by the assassination of the president — and the debate surrounding who actually pulled the trigger.

His determined research and writing on the subject has earned McSween segments on talk radio, television and in print. He’s also been a featured speaker and lecturer on the subject across North America and contributed to books about the JFK assassination.

This Saturday (Nov. 22) — the 51st anniversary of JFK’s murder – McSween will give a power point presentation entitled “When the truth is found to be lies” at the Immanuel Baptist Church (2950 Blue Jay St.) starting at 7 p.m. Admission is free

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:
http://www.bclocalnews.com/entertainment/283107181.html

Colin McSween remembers exactly where he was on Nov. 22, 1963 — the day U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated by a sniper as he rode in the back of convertible limousine in a presidential motorcade in Dallas, Tex.

McSween, then nine years old, was home sick from elementary school when his mother burst into the room with the dramatic news that JFK had been shot.

Ever since that unforgettable day McSween, an Abbotsford resident, has been fascinated by the assassination of the president — and the debate surrounding who actually pulled the trigger.

His determined research and writing on the subject has earned McSween segments on talk radio, television and in print. He’s also been a featured speaker and lecturer on the subject across North America and contributed to books about the JFK assassination.

This Saturday (Nov. 22) — the 51st anniversary of JFK’s murder – McSween will give a power point presentation entitled “When the truth is found to be lies” at the Immanuel Baptist Church (2950 Blue Jay St.) starting at 7 p.m. Admission is free

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
On my birthday?

Wow.

donlever
CC Legend

Post by donlever »

Is Grace Slick coming?
DeLevering since 1999.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Talk about hare down the rabbit hole.

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

donlever wrote:Is Grace Slick coming?
Well she screams like she is... and that's the main thing amirite? Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

Believing in expanding earth is kind of like believing global warming isn't happening.

What makes people so arrogant that they believe they are smarter than 90%+ of the scientific community? I'm guessing just sheer stupidity like those goofs who think wheatgrass cures leukemia, vaccines cause autism and that chiropractors and naturopaths know what the hell they're talking aboot.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

herb wrote:Believing in expanding earth is kind of like believing global warming isn't happening.

What makes people so arrogant that they believe they are smarter than 90%+ of the scientific community? I'm guessing just sheer stupidity like those goofs who think wheatgrass cures leukemia, vaccines cause autism and that chiropractors and naturopaths know what the hell they're talking aboot.
And rats will win the pool...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote:
Strangelove wrote: SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
On my birthday?

Wow.
Your birthday?!! :thumbs:

Tell you what, if you show up I'll buy you a drink!

(I'll be the guy with the mickey in his dayton)

(bring your own cup)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

herb wrote: What makes people so arrogant that they believe they are smarter than 90%+ of the scientific community?
So one is "arrogant" if one believes the 10%...

... and one is... what then?... "pliable"... if one believes the 90%??

Some would say 95% of your 10% listen to both sides of the argument

... and that 95% of your 90% would believe the moon is made of green cheese if told so by their arrogant masters.

Some folks say... until something is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is not "science".

Some folks don't care what 90% of scientists believe

... only what they can prove.

Some folks say scientists can stick the rest of it in their collective sock!

Do you know what a "free THINKER" is OIB?

DO YOU??!!! :evil:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….