Conspiracy Theory

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

BurningBeard
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Post by BurningBeard »

My eyes were once closed, but now they are opened.

Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

BurningBeard wrote:My eyes were once closed, but now they are opened.

Faaaaaaaack I love Monster, drink one before every game....ummmmm...my number?! 18 :shock:

6 6 6

AND

I have a birthmark on my head!

I'm Satan!

:wave: :towel: :bounce: :rockin:

:santa:
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: I'm Satan!

Nah, you're just a dime-a-dozen Satan-wannabe. :drink:

(and you don't play sports anymore either)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/pol ... e21603599/

Harper tells Putin to 'get out of Ukraine' in G20 encounter

Stephen Harper told Russian President Vladimir Putin flatly that he needs "to get out of Ukraine," when the two met at a Group of 20 summit of major economies in Brisbane.

A spokesman for the Canadian Prime Minister relayed the details of the encounter and, according to director of communications Jason MacDonald, "Mr. Putin did not respond positively."

Mr. Harper's encounter with Mr. Putin came Saturday morning when the Canadian Prime Minister was speaking to a group of leaders.

The Russian Leader stuck out his hand.

Mr. Harper accepted the gesture but said to the Russian Leader: "I guess I'll shake your hand but I have only one thing to say to you, you need to get out of Ukraine."
Today's incident got me thinking: "Who the hell is Stephen Harper!"

So I did some research and found this...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread698879/pg1

The OP describes Harper's relationship with the Bilderbergs + international community and concludes with:
Where does that leave us? Well, we could say that Stephen Harper is a bi-polar Dictator Hero fighting the NWO while pissing on everything that moves and breathes...

After all, how many people in the political circles can act as he does, floating above every one else, even on the international level...? He may be a bigger, and heavier player we, the people, think he is.

We will see what he really is made of in the following months, and years.

Until then, he is a mystery... A Mystery named Stephen Harper.
Thoughts?
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote: I'm Satan!

Nah, you're just a dime-a-dozen Satan-wannabe. :drink:

(and you don't play sports anymore either)
:look:

Ummm OK

Hey, scored 2 yesterday :D

Don't be so mad bro, it's hard on your health :santa:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Me no mad you worship "Father of Lies"!

You lack coordination Mr Coordination.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:Me no mad you worship "Father of Lies"!

You lack coordination Mr Coordination.
Who the hell is father of lies?

Brian Evenson? DMX?

Meh

*goes back to his sustainable project*
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote: *goes back to his sustainable project*
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/tag/sustainability/
According to Mr. Henderson, the great psycho-wave of the past 35 years is “global salvationism.” This quasi-religious belief has two ill-fitting articles of faith: environmental alarmism, and the assertion that Third World poverty is in some way due to the West taking more than its fair share of global resources. Both problems are alleged to require top-down global political solutions, including giant corporations accepting more “social responsibility.”

The focus of this global master-plan is the bland but subversive notion of “sustainable development,” that without extensive UN-administered government controls the world is going to Hades in a handbasket …

– Peter Foster, “The Prince of Power”
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

"We have wished, we ecofreaks, for a disaster, or for dramatic social change to come and bomb us into the Stone Age, where we might live like Indians in our valley, with our localism, our Appropriate Technology, our gardens, our homemade religion, guilt-free at last."

– Stewart Brand, 1980 (quoted in: Rodes and Odell, A Dictionary of Environmental Quotations, Johns Hopkins University Press, 1997, p. 90)

"Curing a body of cancer requires radical and invasive therapy, and therefore, curing the biosphere of the human virus will also require a radical and invasive approach."

– Paul Watson (founder of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society), May 04, 2007

"We have become a plague upon [ourselves and upon] the Earth…Until such a time as Homo sapiens should decide to rejoin nature, some of us can only hope for the right virus to come along."

– David M. Graber, Los Angeles Times, 22 October 1989 (in Rodes and Odell, op. cit., p. 149)

"The hopeful alternative to the extinction of millions of species of plants and animals is the voluntary extinction of one species: Homo sapiens… us. …When every human chooses to stop breeding, Earth’s biosphere will be allowed to return to its former glory…"

– The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

"Given the total, absolute, and final disappearance of Homo sapiens, then, not only would the Earth’s Community of life continue to exist but in all probability its well-being would be enhanced. Our presence, in short, is not needed. And if we were to take the standpoint of that Life Community and give voice to its true interest, the ending of the human epoch on Earth would most likely be greeted with a hearty “Good riddance!”

– Paul W. Taylor, Respect for Nature: A Theory of Environmental Ethics, Princeton University Press, 1986, p. 115

And so on.

There’s some primitivist longing (ala Rousseau or Weishaupt, with a bit of Unabomber- and Gaia-worship for good measure) in the mix, but the main sickness is a bad strain of eco-nihilism – originally diagnosed, perhaps, in George Reisman’s “The Toxicity of Environmentalism.”
:hmmm:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Strangelove wrote:
Arachnid wrote: *goes back to his sustainable project*
http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/tag/sustainability/
According to Mr. Henderson, the great psycho-wave of the past 35 years is “global salvationism.” This quasi-religious belief has two ill-fitting articles of faith: environmental alarmism, and the assertion that Third World poverty is in some way due to the West taking more than its fair share of global resources. Both problems are alleged to require top-down global political solutions, including giant corporations accepting more “social responsibility.”

The focus of this global master-plan is the bland but subversive notion of “sustainable development,” that without extensive UN-administered government controls the world is going to Hades in a handbasket …

– Peter Foster, “The Prince of Power”
:lol:

You need to get out more brah. Better for your health.

:drink:
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love interwebs conspiracy site that has ads and asks for donations..... http://www.conspiracyarchive.com

Now that's democrotainment™

I hope no one gave them any Illuminati monies :eh:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

____
Try to focus on someday.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

"God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7)
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Arachnid wrote:"God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7)
... so then it follows that your pal Satan turns folks into paranoid left-wing nut-jobs. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

The Expanding Earth theory is a beautiful thing....
____
Try to focus on someday.