Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

If it's in here, it's probably a good idea to read it.

Moderators: Brian CC, Referees

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby BladesofSteel » Mon May 26, 2014 8:09 am

Welcome back Farley, have you seen Pot, Boobs <er> Coco, and Cookie anywhere?
"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come." -Det. Lester Freamon
BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: Lower left-hand corner

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby rats19 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:14 am

Pot advised he will return around draft time..cookie pops in..coco dunno...

Better late than never Farley.
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 7436
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Rumsfeld » Tue May 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Farley wrote:Long story short, just got too busy to post regularly.

And then 2011 happened and blew out m brain, from which I'm still trying to recover.


Yeah, there's a few folks around here who still haven't recovered and probably never will.... :crazy:

Wait, you didn't start randomly cheering for the Miami Heat though rite? Cuz that would be weird!
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Farley » Tue May 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:
Farley wrote:Long story short, just got too busy to post regularly.

And then 2011 happened and blew out m brain, from which I'm still trying to recover.


Yeah, there's a few folks around here who still haven't recovered and probably never will.... :crazy:

Wait, you didn't start randomly cheering for the Miami Heat though rite? Cuz that would be weird!


No, no random cheering anything - just lost a lot of interest altogether.
Farley
AHL Prospect
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 2:41 pm
Location: GTA

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Corb » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:12 pm

This thread is still going. Huh.

I got tired of the vitriol on sports forums, and basically stopped participating and pursued other interests. I'm glad this forum is still going though, and I'm happy to see many old familiar posters from days gone by.

I think i'll try to check in a bit more regularly. :roll:
User avatar
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Uncle dans leg » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Corb wrote:This thread is still going. Huh.

I got tired of the vitriol on sports forums, and basically stopped participating and pursued other interests. I'm glad this forum is still going though, and I'm happy to see many old familiar posters from days gone by.

I think i'll try to check in a bit more regularly. :roll:

Ok pick your side...
Benning fluffer or urine crewman
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Corb » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Corb wrote:This thread is still going. Huh.

I got tired of the vitriol on sports forums, and basically stopped participating and pursued other interests. I'm glad this forum is still going though, and I'm happy to see many old familiar posters from days gone by.

I think i'll try to check in a bit more regularly. :roll:

Ok pick your side...
Benning fluffer or urine crewman

I don't even know what that means, but it seems like more of the same LOL.
User avatar
Corb
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Uncle dans leg » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Corb wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Corb wrote:This thread is still going. Huh.

I got tired of the vitriol on sports forums, and basically stopped participating and pursued other interests. I'm glad this forum is still going though, and I'm happy to see many old familiar posters from days gone by.

I think i'll try to check in a bit more regularly. :roll:

Ok pick your side...
Benning fluffer or urine crewman

I don't even know what that means, but it seems like more of the same LOL.

Well...the entire board is cast into two rival perspectives. The "left wing" Benning-can-do-no-wrong side and the "right wing" Benning is a dumbfuck who fucks eveything up he touches.

Other than Widow who swings both ways you will need to align yourself accordingly...

Choose wisely. There can be no backtracking without enduring years of ridicule
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Topper » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:09 am

Wings are mislabeled

Pro Genius Jim Benning - RIGHT wing, conservative methodical approach knowing it is not an overnight solution and there is no benefit to short term populist band aid solutions. See the bigger picture with step wise growth towards the future and are not distracted by small shift to shift fluctuations.

Bed wetting urine crew riding an emotionally charged roller coaster that swings with every shot on goal LEFT wing. They hate nearly everything Canuck and are unable see past the dust clouds stirred up by their brooms on the factory floor. They are known to have wet dreams involving Kevin Lowe fantasies.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 8598
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Uncle dans leg » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:27 am

:lol:
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Island Nucklehead » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:50 am

Topper wrote:Wings are mislabeled

Pro Genius Jim Benning - RIGHT wing, conservative methodical approach knowing it is not an overnight solution and there is no benefit to short term populist band aid solutions. See the bigger picture with step wise growth towards the future and are not distracted by small shift to shift fluctuations.

Bed wetting urine crew riding an emotionally charged roller coaster that swings with every shot on goal LEFT wing. They hate nearly everything Canuck and are unable see past the dust clouds stirred up by their brooms on the factory floor. They are known to have wet dreams involving Kevin Lowe fantasies.


LOL - that's funny, considering Benning has been the one trying to short-cut the rebuild by acquiring players like Baertshi, Granlund, Vey, Gudbranson, Clendenning, Sbisa and Sutter. Selling the team as one that will compete for the playoffs to seek immediate financial gains (season ticket sales), instead of focusing on 3-4 years out (consistent playoff dates). Again, "The Plan" is whatever the guzzlers want it to be that day.

The Kevin Lowe reference is funny, because it's eerily similar to President Linden's reason for hiring, his role and the teams' results.
User avatar
Island Nucklehead
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Cherry Picker » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:Ok pick your side...
Benning fluffer or urine crewman


That's crazy, some are more middle of the road, Benning urine types.
We are all Jim Benning.
User avatar
Cherry Picker
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:56 am

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Strangelove » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 pm

Corb wrote:
Uncle dans leg wrote:Ok pick your side...
Benning fluffer or urine crewman


I don't even know what that means, but it seems like more of the same LOL.


It's quite simple really.

Lord Benning is the lawful ruler of Canuckdom... but.

Subversive propaganda has succeeded in the establishment a group of mutinous swine within Canuckdom.

These treasonous degenerates first lost their minds... and then control of their respective bladders.

In fact they are known to partake in filthy orgies, frolicking about in rancid pools of their own making!

Folks write off these wretches as lost causes (future Flame fans) but I hold out hope for their redemption.

You see, yours truly hates not the sinner, but the sin... and this is an epic struggle of good vs evil.

Stand with we Benning defenders Corb, stand with us against debauchery and depravity!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 13990
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: Welcome to the Refugees from "Central"

Postby Uncle dans leg » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:44 pm

As you see Corbusier...this decision will affect your entire future on this here message board.
Seeing as the team ices about as boring a product they possibly can...we have developed a sub-culture of entertaining ourselves by enabling the trolls and trollees.

I deliberately categorized the benning fluffers as left wing knowing full well they're all staunch right wing trumpers...just to give you a taste of what being a benning fluffer really means.
nobody forks...with the jesus
User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3690
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Previous

Return to Site Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests