Meet & Greet Attendance Thread

If it's in here, it's probably a good idea to read it.

Moderators: Brian CC, Referees

Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

mattola wrote:thanks all that came out. that asian chick in the orange stripe skin suit was hot...........
picture, yihaaaaaa :D
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

Yeah I meandered in around 3:30am...it was a fun night.

Big thanks to all of you that showed up. I hope you all had a good time.

Meerschaum went above and beyond the call and presented me with an awesome bottle of Bruich Laddich Twenty Aged Year Scotch Whiskey. Thank you fine sir. It shall be used only on special occasions.

I took a few pics, not too many. I'll get them up tomorrow some time along with a certain audio interview with one Kevin Bieksa. You may have heard of him.

Thanks again everyone, we are already planning something similar for a playoff game this year.

Right now though my brain is a little foggy, and I need a nap.
mr perfect
MVP
MVP

Post by mr perfect »

mattola wrote:ok here I am at 2 am drunk as a proverbial skunk....

nice night CC.

GO CANUCKS GO

2-0 at the meet and great. nice

thanks all that came out. that asian chick in the orange stripe skin suit was hot...........
Damn! She must have come by after after I left. I would like to have seen that. Nice to meet you all, I couldn't stay much longer as the last 2 weekends I've gotten carried away and I couldn't afford to have another lost weekend. Hope nobody's feeling too much pain today.
mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by mattola »

mr perfect wrote:
Damn! She must have come by after after I left. I would like to have seen that. Nice to meet you all, I couldn't stay much longer as the last 2 weekends I've gotten carried away and I couldn't afford to have another lost weekend. Hope nobody's feeling too much pain today.

no she came by our 4th stop of the night walking down Granville. was about 1:45 am I was hurting a bit on Sat morning. nice meeting you as well.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Brian CC wrote:I took a few pics, not too many. I'll get them up tomorrow some time............
Still waiting..... ;)
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

http://canuckscorner.com/Gallery/albums.php

Wait no longer Cookie...I didn't take many and no one else had a camera...but here they are.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Huge thanks, buddy.

I'm feeling just like i've been there. :D

Years are changin' for sure.

Matty looks like the Texas Ranger (without MCP, i thought he would be there ?) ;)
Robert, Puckhead, Jayme (holy schmolly, last year you looked at least 5 years younger :twisted: ), Meers (always in style 8-) ) and Brian, who's the chick in the last pic ? :mrgreen:
Brian CC
Site Admin

Post by Brian CC »

Cookie La Rue wrote:Huge thanks, buddy.

Matty looks like the Texas Ranger (without MCP, i thought he would be there ?) ;)
Robert, Puckhead, Jayme (holy schmolly, last year you looked at least 5 years younger :twisted: ), Meers (always in style 8-) ) and Brian, who's the chick in the last pic ? :mrgreen:
That's my friend Charlene
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

But just a friend ? :mrgreen: ;)
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Brian CC wrote:

That's my friend Charlene
Brian - love the baseball cap you are wearing in the photo with your friend Charlene. I've always been a big CFL fan for decades and always a Lions supporter.

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

Post by DavidPratt_ »

Is Soapy in the photos? Where's the guy who said he was going to wear hi NY Rangers Messier jersey?

dp
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

I guess not.
JamesOwnzSam11
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by JamesOwnzSam11 »

Ditto on the CFL, huge fan here.

and I never said I was going to show up ;) Maybe next year i'll honour them with my presence.

Why didn't you go, Pratt?
"I think my biggest influence has been Messier."Watching him prepare for games and how seriously he still took everything at his age. A lot of the qualities that he had helped me get better."- Markus Naslund