Any Trades

Trade rumours from around the league. Think you have a source? Stand behind your rumours? You better, or don't post in here!

Moderator: Referees

Will there be any trades before x-mas?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6

canucks_fan2
AHL Prospect

Any Trades

Post by canucks_fan2 »

Now im lookin for some tardes that goin to be happening with the canucks and im not lookin for rumers im sick of that shit.now i want to hear about trade that u have seen said on tv not what u keep hearin from ppl.
orts
CC Veteran

Re: Any Trades

Post by orts »

canucks_fan2 wrote:Now im lookin for some tardes that goin to be happening with the canucks and im not lookin for rumers im sick of that shit.now i want to hear about trade that u have seen said on tv not what u keep hearin from ppl.

After all, if you see it on television, it must be true.
canucks_fan2
AHL Prospect

Post by canucks_fan2 »

no i said im lookin for what is bein said by the sporsnet casters not what u keep hearin from other rumer sites and other ppl.
canucks_fan2
AHL Prospect

Post by canucks_fan2 »

and i know it also can be bullshit if u see it on and sports caster but if its beenin talked about around sportsnet tsn and all the other ones then it has been goin around.but all i keep hearin trades from is www.hockeytraderumors.com and thats all a bunch of bullshit.
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

Doubt it .. probably after Christmas ... tough time of year to move guys that have been around a while assuming of course that it would be the likes of MO or Cooke. Bulis might go ... but his value is minimal ... draft pick at best.

Grizz