NHL Schedule

Trade rumours from around the league. Think you have a source? Stand behind your rumours? You better, or don't post in here!

Moderator: Referees

Nuckzilla
AHL Prospect

NHL Schedule

Post by Nuckzilla »

Anybody know when the schedule is coming out? I'm moving away to Pakistan next Tuesday ( :cry: ), and I won't have internet access for at least a week or two, so I want to print the schedule off the computer.
Also, I don't know if I can watch as many canucks games over there, so anybody know a website where I can watch Canucks hockey games?
Thank you sooooooo much!! I apprecciate it.
gobi
MVP
MVP

Post by gobi »

I don't think the schedule will be out until late August.

As for watching games on the internet, I will PM you.
JonnyLaRue
AHL Prospect

Post by JonnyLaRue »

PM me too please.
Rising Sun Canuck
CC Rookie

Re: NHL Schedule

Post by Rising Sun Canuck »

Nuckzilla wrote:Anybody know when the schedule is coming out? I'm moving away to Pakistan next Tuesday ( :cry: ), and I won't have internet access for at least a week or two, so I want to print the schedule off the computer.
Also, I don't know if I can watch as many canucks games over there, so anybody know a website where I can watch Canucks hockey games?
Thank you sooooooo much!! I apprecciate it.
I think you are screwed...like I am! I'm in Japan and I haven't been able to watch any games, Gobi if you know how- please PM me too!
nibbles
AHL Prospect

Post by nibbles »

i tried to broadcast a game on webcam for someone once... didnt work though.. probably cause my webcam was $20.
MinnesotaCanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by MinnesotaCanuck »

gobi wrote:As for watching games on the internet, I will PM you.
Minimal Nucks coverage here in Minnesota. Help.
sic puppy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sic puppy »

nhl.com "airs" the games, however, this doesn't solve the issue of "watching" them. :mad:
MinnesotaCanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by MinnesotaCanuck »

I listened to about 30 Canucks games on the NHL.com radio last year, but--even though the Canucks anouncers are good--it is not nearly as entertaining as watching the games.
Victoriafan
CC Rookie

Post by Victoriafan »

PM me too. I've got a good friend doing a Masters in Iowa who would pay big bucks for that info.
gobi
MVP
MVP

Post by gobi »

Looks like there are a lot of interests in Canucks games via internet. After chatting with Brian, I have decided to go with a private distribution list. For those of you who are interested, please PM me with your emails. The list will start with the first game.

For those of you who are overseas and do not have a chance to see the SC finals you can PM me with your emails as well.

Not to be a jerk or anything but please note that I will provide the list only to CC members who have been here for a while (who I recognize, really). That is, I won't be adding members who just sign up just so that they can get access to the links.
gobi
MVP
MVP

Post by gobi »

I am bumping this thread again now that we are close to the start of the regular season. PM me if you are interested.