Socks & Puppets

Trade rumours from around the league. Think you have a source? Stand behind your rumours? You better, or don't post in here!

Moderator: Referees

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Cornuck » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Thomas K-thair is the first to go. Thanks for playing.
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4887
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Betamax » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 am

Cornuck wrote:Well, since you asked.....

Sock or not, there have been enough complaints against beta ax that I am ready to disable the account. Brian doesn't really concern himself with the forum, but if you want to run to daddy, go for it. Beta ax, you're a troll, nothing more, nothing less.


Who has complained? Do you make decisions based on a few people "complaining?"

About what?

It seems to me that a lot of these "complainers" were such that I am another poster here who created a secondary account and would not admit it.

This is not true.

If you believe I am another poster here then why you don't you stop skirting around the issue and name who you think I am.

Then let the process play itself out. :mex:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Betamax » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:13 am

Topper wrote:But we barely got to know him.


Well, I've known you for, duh ....... well over a decade, virtually writing here. I think you know it, too. :mex:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Aaronp18 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 am

Betamax wrote:Well, I've known you for, duh ....... well over a decade, virtually writing here. I think you know it, too. :mex:


So now you're an admitted sock.

Got it.

:thumbs:
User avatar
Aaronp18
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Betamax » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 am

Aaronp18 wrote:
Betamax wrote:Well, I've known you for, duh ....... well over a decade, virtually writing here. I think you know it, too. :mex:


So now you're an admitted sock.

Got it.

:thumbs:


How can I be a sock, when I didn't register here after the other "cc" was closed down, like many others so called "refugees" here have.

Please explain that one to me. :mex:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Betamax » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:43 am

Cornuck wrote:Well, since you asked.....

Beta ax, you're a troll, nothing more, nothing less.


On this point ... for being "nothing more than a troll" ... it seems like I have OP'ed the two most active hockey discussion threads on this board.

Interesting that. :mex:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Aaronp18 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:46 am

Betamax wrote:How can I be a sock, when I didn't register here after the other "cc" was closed down, like many others so called "refugees" here have.

Please explain that one to me. :mex:


But Beta you just said:
Betamax wrote:Well, I've known you for, duh ....... well over a decade, virtually writing here. I think you know it, too. :mex:


:mex:
User avatar
Aaronp18
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Betamax » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:47 am

Aaronp18 wrote:
Betamax wrote:How can I be a sock, when I didn't register here after the other "cc" was closed down, like many others so called "refugees" here have.

Please explain that one to me. :mex:


But Beta you just said:
Betamax wrote:Well, I've known you for, duh ....... well over a decade, virtually writing here. I think you know it, too. :mex:


:mex:


duh, this is virtual reality. cyberspace is it not? Unless it becomes real life and you are served "virtually." :mex:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby dangler » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:52 am

Betamax wrote:
Cornuck wrote:Well, since you asked.....

Beta ax, you're a troll, nothing more, nothing less.


On this point ... for being "nothing more than a troll" ... it seems like I have OP'ed the two most active hockey discussion threads on this board.

Interesting that. :mex:

the only reason they're the most active threads is because you keep spewing the same shit over & over again. If you feel your being disrespected why don't you just fuck off???
User avatar
dangler
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:31 pm
Location: Commercial Drive Coffee shop

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Betamax » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:55 am

dangler wrote:
Betamax wrote:
Cornuck wrote:Well, since you asked.....

Beta ax, you're a troll, nothing more, nothing less.


On this point ... for being "nothing more than a troll" ... it seems like I have OP'ed the two most active hockey discussion threads on this board.

Interesting that. :mex:

the only reason they're the most active threads is because you keep spewing the same shit over & over again. If you feel your being disrespected why don't you just fuck off???


Well, I believe it's only by a few vocal individuals that are part of the Peanut Gallery that exists in any fan base.

BTW, if those threads contain the same "shit" over & over again, why do you voluntarily choose to continue reading it?

Ergo, the "shit" is on you, not me. :mex:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Aaronp18 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:03 am

Betamax wrote:duh, this is virtual reality. cyberspace is it not? Unless it becomes real life and you are served "virtually." :mex:


Yes, this is cyberspace.

So you're a virtual sock!

No shit.

:roll:
User avatar
Aaronp18
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Southern_Canuck » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 am

I'm not a fan of socks.

Image

S_C
It's a great day for hockey!
User avatar
Southern_Canuck
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:27 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Betamax » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:03 pm

For the record, I have discussed this issue with issue via PM with Cornuck and will not add any more fuel to the fire in this thread.

You can believe what you want but there's no point in wasting further bandwidth in replying back to such innuendo and speculation. I will not take the bait and engage in any "flame wars" with anyone here who wrongly believe I'm a so-called "sock" of a pre-existing poster here. :mex:
Betamax
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm
Location: @betamax1080p

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby Cornuck » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Betamax wrote:For the record, I have discussed this issue with issue via PM with Cornuck...


Confirmed.

Betamax will continue posting here in a more 'user-friendly' manner and should receive the same level of respect given other posters.

In other news, more socks will be tossed later today and tomorrow.
Over 40 years of pain - I just want one day of glory.
User avatar
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4887
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Chester, NE

Re: Socks & Puppets

Postby The Brown Knight » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:34 pm

I'm not Betamax or any other fucking handle on here.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises
User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to Trade Rumours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest