World Juniors 2018

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 pm

This Zadina is a beaut
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Uncle dans leg
CC Legend
Posts: 4980
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Uncle dans leg » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Canada time to finish every hit and show the world again why theyre called the chicken czechs
nobody forks...with the jesus

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11077
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:21 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:06 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:08 pm
USA bounced. Dud is on suicide watch
Team USA ran into too much Generational on Team Sweden, one of them - Pettersen. But you wanted Glass
Pettersson was 118 pounds at the time. I wanted Vilardi. I’m fine with Pettersson and didn’t bitch about him any more than you did around the draft.

But I thought the US was number 1
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by RoyalDude » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Murzyn is a better skater than Vilardi and Dal Colle and Sam Reinhart combined
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11077
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:33 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:33 pm
Murzyn is a better skater than Vilardi and Dal Colle and Sam Reinhart combined
You squawked and whined about Pettersson and called him a toothpick like Brad Ferrence.

Vilardi isn’t quick. Neither was or is Boeser. Horvat was a poor skater when drafted , now he’s a good skater.
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

BladesofSteel
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1508
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: Lower left-hand corner

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by BladesofSteel » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Has Valardi even played a game this year?

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17368
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:33 pm
RoyalDude wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:33 pm
Murzyn is a better skater than Vilardi and Dal Colle and Sam Reinhart combined
You squawked and whined about Pettersson and called him a toothpick like Brad Ferrence.
UMMMM 17 days before the draft:
Strangelove wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:25 pm
olpaddy wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Yeah I'm starting to be sold on the idea of Pettersen.
Okay, Pettersen it is! :rockin:
Look at us agreeing Doc this is oddly strange...
Then it must be destiny! :rockin:
:mex: :santa: :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Blob Mckenzie
CC Legend
Posts: 11077
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
Location: Oakalla

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Blob Mckenzie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 pm

So he didn’t squawk about Pettersson being a toothpick ? :sly:
TRY TO FOCUS ON HOW MY ASS TASTES IN ONE YEAR

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17368
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Strangelove » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 pm
So he didn’t squawk about Pettersson being a toothpick ? :sly:
He may have earlier... but he clambered aboard the Pettersson bandwagon well before the draft. :santa:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
Posts: 11720
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by RoyalDude » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:26 am

Bubbles wishes we had drafted Nick Ritchie - 3 goals 7 assists
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7931
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Island Nucklehead » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:01 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:50 pm
So he didn’t squawk about Pettersson being a toothpick ? :sly:
He may have earlier... but he clambered aboard the Pettersson bandwagon well before the draft. :santa:
Dude is schizophrenic about every prospect in every draft. The guy flip flops more than Reef.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3619
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Per » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 pm

Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm
Canada time to finish every hit and show the world again why theyre called the chicken czechs
Be careful not to piss them off though; it'd be rough to have to play against cross Czechs..... :wink:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 8379
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over here.....

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by rats19 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Per wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:33 pm
Uncle dans leg wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:20 pm
Canada time to finish every hit and show the world again why theyre called the chicken czechs
Be careful not to piss them off though; it'd be rough to have to play against cross Czechs..... :wink:
Czechs...... crossed

Next.... Swedes
You are who you hang with.....

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3619
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Per » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Looking forward to the gold game. Too bad they have scheduled it for the wee hours. :(
I'm going to go to hit the sack and then we'll see if I manage to drag myself out of bed when the game starts at 2 am.
I'm pretty beat, so I'm not sure. May have to settle for highlights tomorrow. :|
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3619
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: World Juniors 2018

Post by Per » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Image

Not only did the USA not score on this breakáway, they got a minor penalty for goalie interference! :lol:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

Post Reply