World Juniors 2016

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Re: World Juniors 2016

Post by Rumsfeld »

Taking a break isn't always the answer reef. I mean, that's probably what you did during grade school and now we're all paying for it.

Classic reefer though, always whining about timeouts. :lol:

Anyway I don't think I'm being negative at all. If you want to white knight for Pear be my guest, it's kinda weird though... Per and I have been having a healthy discussion about a healthy rivalry between our national hockey teams for years now. Your fat ass is welcome to join us, otherwise you can piss off!

Thanks reef! :thumbs:
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote:
Per wrote: If ifs and buts were candy and nuts... :drink:
Mmmmmm..... butts and candy and nuts.
:shock:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:32 am[/color] wrote:Canada - not sure what this team is supposed to be?

No skaters, no passers, no size.

The PP is ridiculously bad, just shot the fracking puck, both goalies are giving up huge rebounds.

Jake - not impressed at all with him
Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm[/color] wrote: Rummy you are one negative dude, someone piss in your cornflakes this year or something?

Holy crap you need to take a week away from everything hockey.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:32 am[/color] wrote:Reefer saying negative stuff...
Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm[/color] wrote: Reefer calling out Rummy for being negative...
So what you're saying is that it takes Reefer about 2-1/2 hours to sober up? Or 2-1/2 hours to come down from whatever he's taking?
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I think Reefer is on bath salts . He's up and down like a whores pants on a good day .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You guys are a riot - quiet riot that is.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:32 am[/color] wrote:Canada - not sure what this team is supposed to be?

No skaters, no passers, no size.

The PP is ridiculously bad, just shot the fracking puck, both goalies are giving up huge rebounds.

Jake - not impressed at all with him
Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm[/color] wrote: Rummy you are one negative dude, someone piss in your cornflakes this year or something?

Holy crap you need to take a week away from everything hockey.
And what Doc?

Sorry i dont take half a page to say something like other.

Also I was not negative other that stating they have no identity and the PP is ridiculously bad. Rummy on the other hand cant say anything positive.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Cornuck wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:32 am[/color] wrote:Reefer saying negative stuff...
Reefer2 [color=#FF0000]Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:00 pm[/color] wrote: Reefer calling out Rummy for being negative...
So what you're saying is that it takes Reefer about 2-1/2 hours to sober up? Or 2-1/2 hours to come down from whatever he's taking?
I have been the most logical fan for years, always said don't care about the names on the back, trade anyone anytime to make the team better. dont do drugs since like, hmmm when was it again, damn i need to call my buddy and find out when i spoke to him last.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:I think Reefer is on bath salts . He's up and down like a whores pants on a good day .
oh my that is a bazinga
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The Sweden game was Vertanen's best of the tourney. Something clicked in the kid's head after the early penalty and it got brighter as the game went on. How he played in the third is what I had been expecting of him.

What disappoints me the most with Jake is how he cherry picks his hits, late and behind the play, tough guy from behind in the scrum. There have been too many plays where he has the opportunity to separate the puck from the puck carrier, especially on on the fore check, and he backs out into a defensive role. Some of that changed in the third.

I'll be watching vs Finland
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: And what Doc?

Also I was not negative other that stating they have no identity and the PP is ridiculously bad. Rummy on the other hand cant say anything positive.
Everything you said about your team was negative.

And then you blast Rummy for having nothing positive to say??

You're quite mad aren't you. Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 wrote: And what Doc?

Everything you said about your team was negative.

Your sometimes like that person who always feels compelled just to post, i said the team had no identity, if you think that matches the negativity that Rummsy says then there is not a lot i can do for you.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Everything you said about your team was negative.

Your sometimes like that person who always feels compelled just to post
I feel compelled to post... when I see madness being spewed on these boards. :scowl:
Reefer2 wrote: , i said the team had no identity, if you think that matches the negativity that Rummsy says then there is not a lot i can do for you.
Rummy was actually defending Canada's cause! :crazy:

... by saying things like Canada's best young players are too good for this tourney (they're playing in the NHL).

You need to sober up and go back and read it again.

Do you think folks are piling on you here because it's a Popularity Contest? :?

WAKE THE FUCK UP REEF.

Rummy has been telling Per for years about how much better Canada's prospects are than Sweden's.

BTW still waiting for you to say one single positive thing about Team Canada...
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote:
Reefer2 wrote:
Strangelove wrote: Everything you said about your team was negative.

Your sometimes like that person who always feels compelled just to post
I feel compelled to post... when I see madness being spewed on these boards. :scowl:
Reefer2 wrote: , i said the team had no identity, if you think that matches the negativity that Rummsy says then there is not a lot i can do for you.
Rummy was actually defending Canada's cause! :crazy:

... by saying things like Canada's best young players are too good for this tourney (they're playing in the NHL).

You need to sober up and go back and read it again.

Do you think folks are piling on you here because it's a Popularity Contest? :?

WAKE THE FUCK UP REEF.

Rummy has been telling Per for years about how much better Canada's prospects are than Sweden's.

BTW still waiting for you to say one single positive thing about Team Canada...
If you actually think I care about what others post then you are sadly mistaken and yes you really do feel compelled to post on everything at every time. I really don't know how you do it and keep a job and have relationship with another person.

I am sure you will dissect this post as well like you normally do so please go ahead.

About Canada of course some of their best players are not at the tournament because they are in the NHL still doesn't change that this team has no identity. This is called a statement just like the PP sucks because it does.

Anyway the next game is a must win.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Figured I'd get this in the right thread.

Finland tied the game 3-3 on the PP. Another undisciplined Canadian penalty from a 19-year old, but the bigger story is Blackwood allowing that horrible goal from the goal-line, giving the Finns all the momentum. Hard to fault him for being on his belly and out of position on the 4th goal, but if (when) we lose this game, the goaltending will be a major factor.

Canada coming unglued here. Strome on his way to the box.