World Championship 2014

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
ClamRussel
CC Legend
Posts: 3992
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:50 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by ClamRussel » Fri May 16, 2014 8:57 am

2 more for Mr. Cody.

Next up: Sweden
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy

User avatar
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP
Posts: 7901
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: Ottawa

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Island Nucklehead » Fri May 16, 2014 9:10 am

ClamRussel wrote:2 more for Mr. Cody.

Next up: Sweden
Showcasing him against weaker opposition to increase his value?

User avatar
ClamRussel
CC Legend
Posts: 3992
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:50 am
Location: New South Wales, Australia

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by ClamRussel » Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 am

Island Nucklehead wrote:
ClamRussel wrote:2 more for Mr. Cody.

Next up: Sweden
Showcasing him against weaker opposition to increase his value?
Rumours have him going to Russia for the rights to Malkin.
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9543
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Topper » Fri May 16, 2014 10:11 am

ClamRussel wrote:Being evaluated.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=452311
With his history of biting and hair pulling, not to mention his whining about league officials, he must have DESERVED that knee on knee hit.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Rumsfeld » Fri May 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Looks like Topps is trying to ster the pot.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16760
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Strangelove » Fri May 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Topper wrote: With his history of biting and hair pulling, not to mention his whining about league officials, he must have DESERVED that knee on knee hit.
Nah, DIVER remember?

Just wanted to ensure dawop received a 5 minute major. :thumbs:

Gotta love the guy!

Burr will be back next game...
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16760
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Strangelove » Fri May 16, 2014 1:12 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:Looks like Topps is trying to ster the pot.
Hodgster with 2 more goals!!
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9543
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Topper » Fri May 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Rumsfeld wrote:Looks like Topps is trying to ster the pot.
Hodgster with 2 more goals!!
No one doubted CoHo's offence vs that level of competition
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16760
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Strangelove » Fri May 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Topper wrote: No one doubted CoHo's offence vs that level of competition
shhhhhhhh! You'll hurt Rummy 's feelings! :drink:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Rumsfeld » Fri May 16, 2014 1:59 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Topper wrote: No one doubted CoHo's offence vs that level of competition
shhhhhhhh! You'll hurt Rummy 's feelings! :drink:

Arrgh, the humanity!

And all this from Doc "Torts is the second coming of Christ" Strangelove! :o

In all seriousness Doc, have you EVER not liked a move made by the Canucks? I mean at the actual time the move is made, not a year later when it was obviously retarded?

Serious question.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16760
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Strangelove » Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Rumsfeld wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
Topper wrote: No one doubted CoHo's offence vs that level of competition
shhhhhhhh! You'll hurt Rummy 's feelings! :drink:

Arrgh, the humanity!

And all this from Doc "Torts is the second coming of Christ" Strangelove! :o

In all seriousness Doc, have you EVER not liked a move made by the Canucks? I mean at the actual time the move is made, not a year later when it was obviously retarded?

Serious question.
Let's put it this way... I've never lost a bet involving present or ex Canuck players. :mex:

I'm NOT trying to rub it in btw Rummy.

It keeps coming up in conversation is all.

Besides you wouldn't want folks to think you CHOSE that sig would ya?

And buddy?

One year of Torts was EXACTLY wot your Vancouver Canucks needed!! :thumbs:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Rumsfeld
CC Legend
Posts: 4171
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
Location: Raqqa

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Rumsfeld » Fri May 16, 2014 2:17 pm

So no then.

Nothing left to see here, enjoy your World Championships (lol) fellas.

Get used to them being the only hockey you watch this time of year for a good 5 years if we go with Doc's retooling plan.

Image
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 16760
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Strangelove » Fri May 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Rumsfeld wrote: So no then.

Nothing left to see here, enjoy your World Championships (lol) fellas.

Get used to them being the only hockey you watch this time of year for a good 5 years if we go with Doc's retooling plan.
Wanna bet?

BIGGER YOUNGER FASTER remember:

viewtopic.php?p=202454#p202454

What's not to love?

Now if YOUR Vancouver Canucks head into next season with that exact lineup, LET'S BET! :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3412
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Per » Sat May 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Lol! Denmark beats the Czechs! :lol:

Albeit in all fairness their second goal should have been disallowed, as Hansen was interfering the goalie on that.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3412
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: World Championship 2014

Post by Per » Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 am

So, finally, Sweden vs Canada! 8-)

Everyone seated in front of the TV?

Sweden not really getting along with the zebras.
Good thing our penalty kill is better than Canada's power play.

And there it is! Lindström rounds Captain Bieksa and scores!
1-0 for Sweden! :D
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

Post Reply