World Juniors

Discuss Canada's National Teams in our Team Canada forum.

Moderator: Referees

Re: World Juniors

Postby Arachnid » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Arachnid wrote:
Per wrote:So, I'm a bit disappointed. :|

I was looking forward to a Sweden vs Canada final.
We did our part, but Canada? Seriously. You lose 5-1 to Finland?

Sure, a game against Finland always has a bit of a derby feel to it, there's certainly a rivalry there, but I had really preferred to have Sweden square off against Canada in the final, and win.

Oh, well. I guess it is what it is. :drink:


I"M CHEERING FOR FINLAND NOW! :evil: (and I hate them :twisted: )


yay
There is no such thing as climate change...there is no such thing as climate change...there is such thing as climate change...
Arachnid
CC Legend
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin

Re: World Juniors

Postby Strangelove » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:20 pm

rats19 wrote:Go damn Finns...this should not happen this is unacceptable. Fuck me I am going to kill myself... :wink:


These pretzels... ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!! :evil:
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: World Juniors

Postby rats19 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Strangelove wrote:
rats19 wrote:Go damn Finns...this should not happen this is unacceptable. Fuck me I am going to kill myself... :wink:


These pretzels... ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!! :evil:

You asked for more emotions...
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4699
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: World Juniors

Postby Meds » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Per wrote:Btw, wishing Canada luck in the bronze game! :thumbs:

The Russians' poor attitude and sportsmanship throughout the tournament has pissed me off.
Here's hoping they won't get any medals to bring home. :evil:

I know Canadians frown at a bronze, but it's still nice to beat the Russians and end the tournament with a win, eh?


Thanks Per.....

And congrats on your silver medal.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3336
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: World Juniors

Postby Per » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:05 am

Meds wrote:
Per wrote:Btw, wishing Canada luck in the bronze game! :thumbs:

The Russians' poor attitude and sportsmanship throughout the tournament has pissed me off.
Here's hoping they won't get any medals to bring home. :evil:

I know Canadians frown at a bronze, but it's still nice to beat the Russians and end the tournament with a win, eh?


Thanks Per.....

And congrats on your silver medal.

Thank you! :)

Well, Sweden reached the final for the third consecutive year. Not bad. New opponent every time (Russia/USA/Finland), so we seem to more consistently bring up new great talent than any other hockey nation at present. Maybe we get to play Canada next year?

One gold and two silvers means there's still room for improvement, but all in all the future looks bright. 8-)

Looking forward to the Olympics!
User avatar
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: World Juniors

Postby Strangelove » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:51 pm

rats19 wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
rats19 wrote:Go damn Finns...this should not happen this is unacceptable. Fuck me I am going to kill myself... :wink:


These pretzels... ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!!! :evil:

You asked for more emotions...


These pretzels... are making me thirsty?
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7375
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Previous

Return to Team Canada

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest