Canucks Vs AHLvelanche S-Net P 1040 12pm PST

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Canucks Vs AHLvelanche S-Net P 1040 12pm PST

Post by Zamboni Driver »

sagebrush wrote:Nice assist by Bieksa. :scowl:
What a crappy giveaway by Ballard! Bench him for the rest of the decade!

BTW, when did Ballard start wearing #3? :eh:
ukcanuck wrote:....so.... Nobody wanna give da boys a pass for coming into mile high two days before the game and not being properly oxygenated like that phat puck Don Cherry says is suicide?

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin....
Yeah, I was wondering that too...
sagebrush
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by sagebrush »

"It seemed like we had a few brain cramps today."- Bieksa, per TSN

What's this 'we' stuff?

'We' didn't gift wrap the first goal.
Less Canucks embarrassment please.
herb
CC Legend

Post by herb »

RoyalDude wrote:I'm thinking Booth...this team lacks a pulse without him in the line-up...totally disregard the stats that the Canucks have a better record without him in the line-up than they do with him in the line-up. Those stats are overrated.
Some people actually watch the games, closely, while others just look at the goals and assists columns on nhl.com and then make their conclusions on said players.

You do not like this particular player, his salary, his religious beliefs...whatever. But you are wrong if you believe he is not an aggressive and effective skater, forechecker and hitter. Yup, his points total is disappointing over the 12 freaking games he has played this season, but given time he would've started lighting the lamp.