GDT - Apr 1 - Van @ SJS - 7:30 - SNET

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Zamboni Driver
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: GDT - Apr 1 - Van @ SJS - 7:30 - SNET

Post by Zamboni Driver »

Mëds wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Not sure what to say to that.... really only a handful of people on this board who soak the sheets regularly. Maybe Cornuck can hook them up with some pull-ups.
I would say that bed wetting requires losing your shit over every loss and blaming multiple things, and contradicting yourself.

I'm sure you lump me in with those people. But really I don't see how it's bed wetting to call a spade a spade. Bed wetting is saying blow the team up and dump the core.
Nah, your posts here are pretty sensible.
The Canucks season has not been help by missing a key player, but yet we are still tied for division lead.

However the coaching staff can't seem to get the PP going, and I agree with you that AV seems to be getting stale, a change would probably help.
And I'm starting to wonder if MG is actually capable of steering this ship.
Arachnid
CC Legend

Re: GDT - Apr 1 - Van @ SJS - 7:30 - SNET

Post by Arachnid »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
Mëds wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Not sure what to say to that.... really only a handful of people on this board who soak the sheets regularly. Maybe Cornuck can hook them up with some pull-ups.
I would say that bed wetting requires losing your shit over every loss and blaming multiple things, and contradicting yourself.

I'm sure you lump me in with those people. But really I don't see how it's bed wetting to call a spade a spade. Bed wetting is saying blow the team up and dump the core.
Nah, your posts here are pretty sensible.
The Canucks season has not been help by missing a key player, but yet we are still tied for division lead.

However the coaching staff can't seem to get the PP going, and I agree with you that AV seems to be getting stale, a change would probably help.
And I'm starting to wonder if MG is actually capable of steering this ship.
That's the thing, if we are soooo bad a team and not a contender :roll: then how the fuck are we even in 4th or let alone tied for Division lead and 3rd in Conference?

The fucking fans can't even figure it out.

It's either they have depth, veteran leadership, talented beyond belief or their coaching is brilliant.

One thing though. With all the other teams making moves and we don't (given our current position) it is on GMMG.

All eyes on ol' baggy eyes for the next 24 hrs!
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)