GDT - Canucks go Wild in MinneSnowta. 5pm -Snet-P

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT - Canucks go Wild in MinneSnowta. 5pm -Snet-P

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Wonderful shift by the Booth line there. Seems to me that somebody ain't listening to his prayers. 2-0 just like that.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote:
Not Cory's fault.....it went off him and in, but he could have had it.
Curious if you'd cut Lou the same slack if it was him instead of Cory?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jovocop wrote:
The Canucks need a centre badly. Raymond just can't win faceoffs.
Um...cause maybe he is a winger. Are we going to start getting mad at Raymond now for not winning face-offs. It all points to the managements inability to put the right pieces in place for the coaching staff. But hey, lets continue blaming AV and his staff for Gillis' shortcomings.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

It's just so disorganized....
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Wonderful shift by the Booth line there. Seems to me that somebody ain't listening to his prayers. 2-0 just like that.

Yes it was Booth's fault Lappiere let his man go. Seriously wake up...... or watch golf ??? hockey is obviously way too quick for you to follow. Surprised you didn't bame Kassian for the Lappiere / Hamhuis fuck up.

I hate Booth too but your out to lunch as usual.

As an asside i hope they get fucking blown out tonight and the next game. Maybe Eye Bags will wake up and fire the coach. Clearly they have quit on him.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:They look like they have quit on AV and staff. Two full days off and you serve up a shitburger like this after the last ten games.... something is up... the french food is stale kick it to the curb after they lose this one and the next one. Things will get Ruff at home but the talent is there to turn it around.

I am a Canucks fan but I believe the players have had enough of this coaching staff. Dead from the ass up .
I'm sorry Blob, but a coaching change ain't gonna change much here, the team is fucking stale.
Jovocop
CC Legend

Post by Jovocop »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:They look like they have quit on AV and staff. Two full days off and you serve up a shitburger like this after the last ten games.... something is up... the french food is stale kick it to the curb after they lose this one and the next one. Things will get Ruff at home but the talent is there to turn it around.

I am a Canucks fan but I believe the players have had enough of this coaching staff. Dead from the ass up .
No kidding, the Canucks have been nothing but shit in the last few games. AV was giggling before the puck dropped. In less than a minute, he just could not smile any more. FFS, how could he giggle when his team has been giving up points in the last five games? It is about damn time to get serious.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:

Yes it was Booth's fault Lappiere let his man go. Seriously wake up...... or watch golf ??? hockey is obviously way too quick for you to follow. Surprised you didn't bame Kassian for the Lappiere / Hamhuis fuck up.

As an asside i hope they get fucking blown out tonight and the next game. Maybe Eye Bags will wake up and fire the coach. Clearly they have quit on him.
He did a shite job at sustaining the puck in the offensive zone. I hate Lappy as well, I like Kassian, but I yearn to see the day when I no longer see both Lappy and Booth on this team.

Don't you find it odd that the Canucks actually play well when Booth is injured? Just sayin'. We were playing quite well before he showed up from his injury.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:

I'm sorry Blob, but a coaching change ain't gonna change much here, the team is fucking stale.

Well if it means anything to you and your crew I advocate a coaching change and a substantial trade or two. I would start with the coaching staff but i wouldn't be done there. The PP sucks the special teams suck and the players look like they don't give a fuck..... that is coaching.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:

He did a shite job at sustaining the puck in the offensive zone. I hate Lappy as well, I like Kassian, but I yearn to see the day when I no longer see both Lappy and Booth on this team.

Don't you find it odd that the Canucks actually play well when Booth is injured? Just sayin'. We were playing quite well before he showed up from his injury.

I am a Booth hater...... he has to go but his arrival back in the lineup and the teams shitty play is purely coincidental.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:

Well if it means anything to you and your crew I advocate a coaching change and a substantial trade or two. I would start with the coaching staff but i wouldn't be done there. The PP sucks the special teams suck and the players look like they don't give a fuck..... that is coaching.
I disagree Blob, AV is a good coach, it's the team put in place by Gillis for AV to coach that ain't cutting the mustard. Outside of the Sedins, Burrows, Raymond, Hansen, Higgins, Kassian the rest of the forwards can all fucking go IMO. Schroeder needs to go back to Chicago.

His inability to trade a goalie, the bad drafting over the last 5 years, getting overpaid players from teams with a tradition of losing - Ballard and Booth, and Gillis lack of balls to make a bold move is killing this team
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:

I am a Booth hater...... he has to go but his arrival back in the lineup and the teams shitty play is purely coincidental.
LOL, the same thing happened when he came back from his injury in the last season. God definitely doesn't have his back
Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Post by Hockey Widow »

All right Dude where do I sign up? This team is falling fast. MG needs to make some bold moves. We just are not good enough, even if Kesler was back.
The only HW the Canucks need
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

The fat lady has sung and this game is done.

The Canucks have a history of GM who never do the little things during a season to make the team better, if MG does do something then he will join the list.

The best part is that every bad game is one more nail in AV coffin.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Hockey Widow wrote:All right Dude where do I sign up? This team is falling fast. MG needs to make some bold moves. We just are not good enough, even if Kesler was back.
I agree about Kesler. He's the guy I'm trading, it's the so-called bold move this team needs to make. MG has rode the coattails of the core group that was put in place by previous MGMT for too long, the group is stale. The coach is not the problem. When you talk about the importance of what good young players coming up through the system can do to a team take a look at the Wilds Coyle and Brodin and what they provide. We need some of that.