GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacific

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9340
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by Topper » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 pm

I saw Keenan's intermission comments.

Uninformed idiot.

His appears not to have familiarized himself with the Luongo/Schneider situation he was brought in to comment on. He apparently did not know Luongo had said he was willing to be traded.

Once that base for his statements is removed, the rest was complete nonsense.

He is bitter about how history is treating him.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Jovocop
CC Legend
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by Jovocop » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Zamboni Driver wrote: Do you remember the Alberts/Rome pairing? :?
Aren't you glad that Rome was playing for Dallas last night? At least, the Sedins and Burrows feel that way ;)

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15726
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by Strangelove » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:30 pm

rats19 wrote:Still have to cut those two some slack..5 more games mmmkay
Booth drew two penalties… and led the team in hits.

He also drew a penalty in Chicago… and led the team in hits.

Not too shabby for 11 minutes per game.

Kess... somehow... has 4 points in 4 games.

And 13 shots ON goal.

And neither one is in game shape yet.

Just saying.

Would love to see ole Captain Hook replace MacLean on Coach's Corner. :thumbs:

Welcome to the NHL Mr Nihlstorp.

Image
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Arachnid
CC Legend
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Old Berlin
Contact:

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by Arachnid » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Strangelove wrote:
rats19 wrote:Still have to cut those two some slack..5 more games mmmkay
Booth drew two penalties… and led the team in hits.

He also drew a penalty in Chicago… and led the team in hits.

Not too shabby for 11 minutes per game.

Kess... somehow... has 4 points in 4 games.

And 13 shots ON goal.

And neither one is in game shape yet.

Just saying.

Would love to see ole Captain Hook replace MacLean on Coach's Corner. :thumbs:

Welcome to the NHL Mr Nihlstorp.

Image
I think BikerDud should be on CBC, or at least have a regular column on the CC front page :)
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 15726
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by Strangelove » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Arachnid wrote: I think BikerDud should be on CBC, or at least have a regular column on the CC front page :)
Who was it who once said RD has a face for radio, a voice for newspapers, and a writing style for shithouse walls?
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3163
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by Per » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 am

Strangelove wrote:
Welcome to the NHL Mr Nihlstorp.

Image
Nilstorp got his first NHL win yesterday against the Sharks. He stopped 31 shots in a 3-1 win, was named first star of the game and may now challenge Bachman for the backup position. http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=201 ... d=sb:recap

It was nice, because I had picked him up for my Yahoo team. Not because I believed in him, but because I worried I might not reach the three goalie start minimum this week and Nilstorp was the only available goalie that leftwinglock had inked in to start. Not only did I get my third start, but also a win and some pretty good GAA and saves figures. 8-)

Oh, and I hear the Panthers have called up Markström. That makes it eight Swedish goalies in the league right now.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

User avatar
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by dhabums » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Per wrote: Oh, and I hear the Panthers have called up Markström. That makes it eight Swedish goalies in the league right now.
We have replaced "you'll never win the Cup with a Swedish captain" to "you'll never win the Cup with a Swedish goalie". It's on our new $50 bill.

User avatar
Per
CC Legend
Posts: 3163
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am

Re: GDT Feb 21 - Canucks at Stars 5:30PM PST Sportsnet Pacif

Post by Per » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:10 pm

dhabums wrote:
Per wrote: Oh, and I hear the Panthers have called up Markström. That makes it eight Swedish goalies in the league right now.
We have replaced "you'll never win the Cup with a Swedish captain" to "you'll never win the Cup with a Swedish goalie". It's on our new $50 bill.
So that's why none of them plays for a Canadian team. :hmmm:
Is there som special clause for Läck, in case Lou ever gets traded?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.

Post Reply