GDT: Feb 15 - Gaglardi @ Aquilini 7:00 PM SPac

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Feb 15 - Gaglardi @ Aquilini 7:00 PM SPac

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Zamboni Driver wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
rats19 wrote:Could very well be rd. But if they can get full games like the first 35 mins and tweak some things...we will be much harder to beat than those 2 teams even if they also fix what ails them..
I agree. We got the difference maker - goaltending. Most the teams in the Western Conf. won't be easy to beat. I have my concerns of how Schneider will handle things once Lou's out of the picture. We have a good luxury now, but that luxury won't be there once Lou is gone.
I doubt that we will be trading Lu now that the offers are too cheap and Schneids is inconsistant.
The two goalies will each play about 50% of the games, and AV goes with the hot goalie in the playoffs
100% agree. But Gillis is a legend for the blindside and some, not saying one will, but some team just might start to feel the pressure to make a goalie upgrade as we head towards the deadline. Never say never.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

ukcanuck wrote:I didn't think Weisser did bad for himself and I don't think the fights set the Stars on fire, the Canucks as a team looked like it got caught up in the Henrik love fest...
LOL, I say white, you say black, I say tall, you say short, I say wide, you say skinny, I say fast, you say slow....carry on with it, uk. I enjoy the antithesis comedy.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by okcanuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote:The home team lost, the ref's were brutal and the TV coverage stank.

Thanks Bountiful.
LOL

Yeah we have our bed pissers here but they are OUR bed pissers. As I said up and down like a whores pants - some of these kids.

What was the purpose of those 2nd and 3rd fights ??? And Lappy throw a puch for fuck sakes. He goes into a long square off, ditches his lid and then we get that ? Even if you can't fight try and mount some sort of an offence instead of hanging on . He looked like Pacific Blue in an embrace with one of his tranny crack whores.
Oh no, we lost 1 of our last 7. WTF is wrong with this team. I'm just happy that meteorite hit those communists and not our ass.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

okcanuck wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Topper wrote:The home team lost, the ref's were brutal and the TV coverage stank.

Thanks Bountiful.
LOL

Yeah we have our bed pissers here but they are OUR bed pissers. As I said up and down like a whores pants - some of these kids.

What was the purpose of those 2nd and 3rd fights ??? And Lappy throw a puch for fuck sakes. He goes into a long square off, ditches his lid and then we get that ? Even if you can't fight try and mount some sort of an offence instead of hanging on . He looked like Pacific Blue in an embrace with one of his tranny crack whores.
Oh no, we lost 1 of our last 7. WTF is wrong with this team. I'm just happy that meteorite hit those communists and not our ass.
Yeah, that's right my bed is full of piss. What is exactly wrong with my posts regarding the game, I might be missing something here, throw me a doggy bone will ya?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:[
What was the purpose of those 2nd and 3rd fights ??? And Lappy throw a puch for fuck sakes. He goes into a long square off, ditches his lid and then we get that ? Even if you can't fight try and mount some sort of an offence instead of hanging on
LOL... And uh, how is this bed pissing different than mine regarding the fight(s)?

Because I'm standing up when I piss on the bed.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:[
What was the purpose of those 2nd and 3rd fights ??? And Lappy throw a puch for fuck sakes. He goes into a long square off, ditches his lid and then we get that ? Even if you can't fight try and mount some sort of an offence instead of hanging on
LOL... And uh, how is this bed pissing different than mine regarding the fight(s)?

Because I'm standing up when I piss on the bed.
Constructive bed wetting you mean...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Constructive and not as messy . Why piss the bed when you can piss on the bed ?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Why piss the bed when you can piss on the bed ?
Yup, it’s all about control.

Bladder control.

Out of control bed-pissers should learn to keep their diapers on and speak only when spoken to. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.