Page 2 of 6

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm
by CFP!
dbr wrote:The Wild lines are reportedly...

Zach Parise — Mikko Koivu — Charlie Coyle
Dany Heatley — Matt Cullen — Pierre-Marc Bouchard
Torrey Mitchell — Kyle Brodziak — Cal Clutterbuck
Mike Rupp — Zenon Konopka — Devin Setoguchi
WTF happened to Setoguchi to be playing on the fourth line?

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:16 pm
by SKYO
Glad to see Burrows will be ok! And Juice is playing tonight. :)
@sportsnetmurph
Burrows took a puck to the hand during morning skate but he is fine. Bieksa took skate off due to illness but he'll play tonight. #canucks

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 pm
by Rumsfeld
SKYO wrote:Glad to see Burrows will be ok! And Juice is playing tonight. :)
@sportsnetmurph
Burrows took a puck to the hand during morning skate but he is fine. Bieksa took skate off due to illness but he'll play tonight. #canucks
Nice. We can't afford to lose Burr right now, especially since I just got gifted with an official #14 jersey. I look fucking awesome in it BTW.

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:21 pm
by Aaronp18
Kassian can fuck up Clutterbuck if he'd like.

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 pm
by Strangelove
.

OPENING LINEUP:

Dank - Hank - Burr
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Higgins - Lappy - Kassian
Volpatti - Manny - Weise

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:11 pm
by Rumsfeld
Look at the offensive flash on that fourth line.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Volpatti this year. I've always looked at him as too unskilled for even spot-duty on the fourth, but if he keeps hitting everything in sight he might actually be a useful tool in the post-season when it gets nasty and you look to wear teams down.

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:15 pm
by Zamboni Driver
CFP! wrote:
dbr wrote:The Wild lines are reportedly...

Zach Parise — Mikko Koivu — Charlie Coyle
Dany Heatley — Matt Cullen — Pierre-Marc Bouchard
Torrey Mitchell — Kyle Brodziak — Cal Clutterbuck
Mike Rupp — Zenon Konopka — Devin Setoguchi
WTF happened to Setoguchi to be playing on the fourth line?
Yeh that kinda jumped out at me too...

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:31 pm
by Jovocop
Rumsfeld wrote:Look at the offensive flash on that fourth line.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by Volpatti this year. I've always looked at him as too unskilled for even spot-duty on the fourth, but if he keeps hitting everything in sight he might actually be a useful tool in the post-season when it gets nasty and you look to wear teams down.
Volpatti hits hard but his puck handling skill has to be the worst among all the Canucks forwards. I agreed that he could be very useful in the post-season.

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm
by SKYO
Rumsfeld wrote:
SKYO wrote:Glad to see Burrows will be ok! And Juice is playing tonight. :)
@sportsnetmurph
Burrows took a puck to the hand during morning skate but he is fine. Bieksa took skate off due to illness but he'll play tonight. #canucks
Nice. We can't afford to lose Burr right now, especially since I just got gifted with an official #14 jersey. I look fucking awesome in it BTW.
lol cool, my next jersey is either RK17 or Kassassin.

Zamboni Driver wrote:
CFP! wrote:WTF happened to Setoguchi to be playing on the fourth line?
Yeh that kinda jumped out at me too...
Seems he just isn't scoring and can't create chemistry with anyone, so he's in the doghouse now.

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 pm
by Topper
No Thornton feeding him pucks.

A regular Norman Greenbaum.

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:41 pm
by sagebrush
Looking forward to leading questions to Corey from the media on:

how feels about finally playing;
did he expect to play more;
is he still friends with Luongo;
does he agree with his agent’s comments;
is he angry with Gillis…

An Eastern sports panel can more spin later on.

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:47 pm
by SKYO
Topper wrote:No Thornton feeding him pucks.

A regular Norman Greenbaum.
Ahh The Anson Carter syndrome?

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:50 pm
by SKYO
sagebrush wrote:Looking forward to leading questions to Corey from the media on:

how feels about finally playing;
did he expect to play more;
is he still friends with Luongo;
does he agree with his agent’s comments;
is he angry with Gillis…

An Eastern sports panel can more spin later on.
Yeah either a poor or great game by Schneider today, and you know the media will blow it up!

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm
by rats19
Good jump to start.
powerplay goal
Sedins with points

Even fight for weeeese

Re: GDT: Feb 7 Canucks @ Wild 5:00 PM SNet

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:49 pm
by Chef Boi RD
When is Shrayder gonna score!