GDT: R1G1 - Canucks host Kings - 7:30

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: R1G1 - Canucks host Kings - 7:30

Post by Meds »

I think MayRay will be most effective on the PP where he can gain us a 2 man advantage.

All we need to do is have him exit the zone away from the play, come back in down a wing, receive a pass as he curls off the wall with some speed, and you can guarantee that one of LA's slow defenders will trip him 9 out of 10 times. This will mean that the refs will have to call it at least 2 out of those 9 times. That should get us at least a single 2 man advantage every game..... :roll:
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Buddy has some killer cush bud.... nice purple striations in the ends. Easy to smoke, doesn't make you gag . Burns nice , not too quick but not too slow. Hilarious, i hear my neighbour behind me complaining to his wife that it smelled like weed in the backyard the other day. I don't compalin when he wears spandex and gumboots to cut his grass.......I just throw a few dozen rocks in it right before he mows it. Wake up Einstein you have a pothead behind you (me) , one beside you, one behind him and one on the other side of me. It's hilarious on a nice night the aromas in the backyard.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Am pumped.. just got back to Canada in time for the playoffs... Been 40 odd years waiting..
The cup march starts tonight !!
F Daniel Sedin.. he was playing lousy before the injury.. Raymond can do the same..
Looking for scoring from 2nd and 3rd line..
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
porp
CC Veteran

Post by porp »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:... behind you (me) , one beside you, one behind him and one on the other side of me. It's hilarious on a nice night the aromas in the backyard.
:lol: Last playoffs, even in the first round, everyone had their windows open and we could hear game reactions from all the different units. This year, it's still not warm yet. Oddly, (my part of) kits is remarkably aroma free, year 'round. Maybe it's the good air circulation or healthy types exclusively using vapourizers. In undergrad, I lived in the basement suite of a house that was converted into 3 units. The hot air furnace was in my bedroom, where I'd be smoking (cigarettes, too) and someone eventually pointed out that the super duper nice conservative christian couple living upstairs had their hot air flavoured by me. Either they were super duper nice christians or they had no idea what cigs/pot smelled like or more likely a combination of the two.
Tiger wrote:Am pumped.. just got back to Canada in time for the playoffs... Been 40 odd years waiting..
Welcome back!

What's the under/over for how many shifts before Raymond gets replaced with Lapierre on the 1st?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Buddy has some killer cush bud.... nice purple striations in the ends. Easy to smoke, doesn't make you gag . Burns nice , not too quick but not too slow. Hilarious, i hear my neighbour behind me complaining to his wife that it smelled like weed in the backyard the other day. I don't compalin when he wears spandex and gumboots to cut his grass.......I just throw a few dozen rocks in it right before he mows it. Wake up Einstein you have a pothead behind you (me) , one beside you, one behind him and one on the other side of me. It's hilarious on a nice night the aromas in the backyard.
I'm enjoying a Barolo, a 96 Borgogna Riserva - Nose is slightly muted with notes of tar, florals, forest floor and hints of charcoal. Simiilar notes on the palate. Medium body with high tannin and acid.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

We got to keep these games low scoring vs the kings for us to win in 5 or 6.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:Buddy has some killer cush bud.... nice purple striations in the ends. Easy to smoke, doesn't make you gag . Burns nice , not too quick but not too slow. Hilarious, i hear my neighbour behind me complaining to his wife that it smelled like weed in the backyard the other day. I don't compalin when he wears spandex and gumboots to cut his grass.......I just throw a few dozen rocks in it right before he mows it. Wake up Einstein you have a pothead behind you (me) , one beside you, one behind him and one on the other side of me. It's hilarious on a nice night the aromas in the backyard.
I'm enjoying a Barolo, a 96 Borgogna Riserva - Nose is slightly muted with notes of tar, florals, forest floor and hints of charcoal. Simiilar notes on the palate. Medium body with high tannin and acid.
Are you off the herb ?
stoneboat
AHL Prospect

Post by stoneboat »

Glad I remembered to check in before the game - almost started this year's playoffs without Donny's poem, the update on Spooner's cat and Dude's choice of vintage for the night. Good traditions, all. Sad world when you can't keep Blob in decent drugs, though.

I've got a glass of Sea Cider's Wassail on the go, and a hunch Booth scores his first playoff goal.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

On Tuesday I will be all hooked up stomeboat. I guess i can always call a buddy or two but the crap they get is some homegrown bunkweed that's shakier than Michael J Fox whacked out on Red Bull. No thanks .

Im just happy to finally relax and watch the game. Wife has me doing so many projects while I'm off on compo. I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest doing flooring, moldings and painting. Painting BTW is a shitty job that requires herb.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

lol you guys are hilarious.

Kassian-Bitz-Malhotra the fourth line for warmup!

been waiting for that powerhouse 4th line.
rufus
AHL Prospect

Post by rufus »

Come the fuck on CBC and switch to the nucks game. I hate this.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Blue Edwards is doing the US anthem.

Fuck Donnelly has been hitting the gym . He's lost a hundred pounds. Why does he fuck up the end of the song like that ? It's bad enough getting the corporate crowd to particpate but that ending is weak.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

LUUUUUUUUU.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Canucks offense not awake yet. :?

*edit haha and then Burrows scores. :D
tantalum
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by tantalum »

TOugh start giving up 3 great scoring chances. Luongo proving why he starting by stopping the chances.

Burrows with a good goal as Quick does the Luongo flop at the wrong time. Since then the Kings seems to be in more of a shell.