GDT - Canucks vs Flames 6PM PST SNET

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Re: GDT - Canucks vs Flames 6PM PST SNET

Postby Per » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:47 am

Larry Goodenough wrote:With the Presidents Trophy on the line and the pressure on, Luongo crapped the bed... again.

He let in 3 goals on 15 shots in the 3rd and did not give his team a chance to win. Sure, you could blame some d-men and poor coverage, but Luongo has to make some of those saves when it matters.

In his defense though, it would have been a hell of a lot easier to make those saves, had he been on the ice.
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby Per » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:49 am

RoyalDude wrote:I'm lovin' the protectionism of Gragnani. It's in direct correlation to justifying the trade that Gillis made. See no monkey, hear no monkey when MAG steps on the ice.

If only the monkey would also stick to the say nothing thingy...
Per
CC Hall of Fan Member

Postby RoyalDude » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 am

Per wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:I'm lovin' the protectionism of Gragnani. It's in direct correlation to justifying the trade that Gillis made. See no monkey, hear no monkey when MAG steps on the ice.

It's really difficult for me to not 'say' anything when I 'see' his horrific play and 'hearing' the moans over his game.
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
RoyalDude
CC Legend

Postby Strangelove » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Per wrote:

Obviously dude is obsessed with Spidey's avatar eh wot? :D
____
The Ring Leader
Strangelove
CC Legend

Previous

Return to Game Day Forum