GDT - Canucks vs Flames 6PM PST SNET

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Per
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT - Canucks vs Flames 6PM PST SNET

Post by Per »

Larry Goodenough wrote:With the Presidents Trophy on the line and the pressure on, Luongo crapped the bed... again.

He let in 3 goals on 15 shots in the 3rd and did not give his team a chance to win. Sure, you could blame some d-men and poor coverage, but Luongo has to make some of those saves when it matters.
In his defense though, it would have been a hell of a lot easier to make those saves, had he been on the ice.
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

RoyalDude wrote:I'm lovin' the protectionism of Gragnani. It's in direct correlation to justifying the trade that Gillis made. See no monkey, hear no monkey when MAG steps on the ice.
If only the monkey would also stick to the say nothing thingy...
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Per wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:I'm lovin' the protectionism of Gragnani. It's in direct correlation to justifying the trade that Gillis made. See no monkey, hear no monkey when MAG steps on the ice.
It's really difficult for me to not 'say' anything when I 'see' his horrific play and 'hearing' the moans over his game.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Per wrote:
Obviously dude is obsessed with Spidey's avatar eh wot? :D
____
Try to focus on someday.