Avalanche @ Canucks - Mar 28 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Avalanche @ Canucks - Mar 28 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Post by okcanuck »

RoyalDude wrote:
Lancer wrote:
I really think AV and Newell Brown have more than a couple of PP systems and plays up their sleeves. Brown is too good a strategist and the players are too creative to be this bad at adapting to opposing PKs. That would explain why they keep going for the drop pass on the neutral zone break-ins when everyone and Buddha knows it's coming. Why give the opposition a free peek? T'would be a savvy thing.
Newell Brown! That's that guys name I see standing behind the bench. He has a look on his face that says "I hope nobody has realized yet, that I am completely useless and have no idea why I am standing here"
Wow ,through most of the year when we were no 1 on the PP Newel Brown's name came up with the local media as a genius.
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

okcanuck wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:
Lancer wrote:
I really think AV and Newell Brown have more than a couple of PP systems and plays up their sleeves. Brown is too good a strategist and the players are too creative to be this bad at adapting to opposing PKs. That would explain why they keep going for the drop pass on the neutral zone break-ins when everyone and Buddha knows it's coming. Why give the opposition a free peek? T'would be a savvy thing.
Newell Brown! That's that guys name I see standing behind the bench. He has a look on his face that says "I hope nobody has realized yet, that I am completely useless and have no idea why I am standing here"
Wow ,through most of the year when we were no 1 on the PP Newel Brown's name came up with the local media as a genius.
Yeah, the same guy who has run one of the top-ranked powerays the past 2 years. The same guy whose praise players in Anaheim still sing when it comes to the powerplay. Funny that.

Dunno if you're trollin or have a case of over-active bile gland, but RD c'mon; look around and realize you're of the minority opinion on the guy.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

RoyalDude wrote:
dbr wrote:Are you just putting the "[mod edit]" in yourself now?
Yes. Why?
One of my kids used to frequent a site that had a strict no swearing policy. They had a cute little script there that automatically changed most swearwords to "darling". You'd read stuff like "he's such a darling idiot who has no darling clue to the darling he's talking about!" and snicker to yourself... :lol:
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Swearing is fine, no edits there, but some insults need to edited, you [mod edit].
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Cornuck wrote:Swearing is fine, no edits there, but some insults need to edited, you [mod edit].
Right back at ya, darling! ;)
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

IS that like adding "in bed" when reading your fortune cookie?