GDT: Yotes @ Canucks - 7:00PM PST, SNET-P

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Yotes @ Canucks - 7:00PM PST, SNET-P

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:So, I see Mason '2.5 Million Dollars' Raymond single-handedly lost the game for us tonight again. Sheesh
AKA Miss Dumaresque. :D
I think the Canucks have sucked since your boy David 'Ernest Angely' Booth came back from his knee injury.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Raymond is a useless piece of shit. Flies up and down the wing but is too gutless to take the puck to the net.

He reminds me of Geoff Sanderson but Sanderson was a much more physical player.

2.55 million for Raymond , while another another Raymond who plays for the Yotes makes a paltry .455 million more and is three times the player. he's a UFA this summer Gillis. Dump the tranny lover Raymond and sign up Whitney.
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

Hell even RD doesn't defend him anymore!
Wrong, I just find it quite laughable how y'all blame him for everything that is wrong in Canuckland. I get a kick out of Tantalum and his angry 'blame every loss on Raymond' postings
:lol:

Ahhhh RD "love is blind" eh wot? :D
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

tantalum wrote:
Hank wrote:Sit Raymond, start Schneider, free Ballard.
Ballard is still in la la land with his head. He has started skating but has not been cleared for contact. And there is no way they can fit him under the cap anyways.

RD did you see the game? Or the games the last little bit? Raymond is out to lunch and needs some time up top to figure his game out. Also I'm pretty sure in a 5-4 game I put 3 goals solely on Luongo. Pretty clear where I put the blame tonight for the loss. But Raymond sure as hell ain't helping right now and is the worst of the top 9 forwards by a very large amount the last number of games.
So bad that AV puts him on in the dying minute with the goalie pulled? Hmmmm, but hey I guess AV is an idiot and your just one smart Arm Chair GM who knows his stuff.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:So, I see Mason '2.5 Million Dollars' Raymond single-handedly lost the game for us tonight again. Sheesh
AKA Miss Dumaresque. :D
I think the Canucks have sucked since your boy David 'Ernest Angely' Booth came back from his knee injury.
MY boy??

Behold:
RoyalDude on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 pm wrote: I love this trade, I see Booth as maybe doing what Patrick Sharp did for Chicago when the Flyers gave up on him and being that guy for us. The guy has a real nose for the net and may excel in a hotbed hockey environment, playing on good hockey team. He's got speed and plays on the edge should by all accounts be a 30 goal guy,. I think him and his buddy Kesler may turn out to be quite the scarey combo out there.
____
Try to focus on someday.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Dare I say AV could be on the hot seat too? I bet you anything MG is at least looking at potential future coaches.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote:
No, no love for Raymond from me like your love for your fellow bible thumper - David 'the Rapture' Booth :twisted: :devil: :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Zack Kassian tonight - 9:00 minutes (-2)
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote:Dare I say AV could be on the hot seat too? I bet you anything MG is at least looking at potential future coaches.
AV has to make the conference final IMHO.

If he doesn't the Mact T era starts and maybe Luongo can join AV in Montreal for a swap of 1st rounders and a certain black defenceman. The Habs can ship Price to Columbus and everyone but Yzerman is happy.
GoalieDad
CC Rookie

Post by GoalieDad »

Why have we not been starting Schneider?
Will they give him the next four or five?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Zack Kassian tonight - 9:00 minutes (-2)
Still outscoring Coho though. Yikes what is Hodgson -6 in his last 6 games ? :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

But hey, not pushing the panic button, I expect this team to coast the rest of the way, mail it in, for the rest of the regular season and come the playoffs, look the fuck out, this team is going all the way. Nobody can flick the switch like the Canucks.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

tantalum wrote:
Hank wrote:Sit Raymond, start Schneider, free Ballard.
Ballard is still in la la land with his head. He has started skating but has not been cleared for contact. And there is no way they can fit him under the cap anyways.
I know that Tant, just making a tongue-in-cheek statement of some of AV's mind-boggling coaching decisions.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 People!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

RoyalDude wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
No, no love for Raymond from me like your love for your fellow bible thumper - David 'the Rapture' Booth :twisted: :devil: :lol:
Hmmm scroll up, your opinion of Mr Booth has certainly changed!

I've always hated Mason "Loopy" Raymond because he is too much of a saggy pussy for the game of hockey.

I'm not that crazy about Boothie, but at least he has the gumption to drive to the net.

As they say: "The Lord hates a coward". 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Hey Bikerdude did you quit smoking herb ?