GDT: Canucks host 'Yotes - 7pm - Snet

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

GDT: Canucks host 'Yotes - 7pm - Snet

Post by Cornuck »

Tonight, I get to watch the game in HD now that I now have Satellite TV service - this should work great on the set we got at Christmas! About time, I say! :D

In other news, Manny's out for a while, so we need some guys to step up defensively and on the face off.

Lapierre to centre third line tonight with Torres and Hansen. Raymond moved to fourth line with Tambellini & Oreskovich.

GO CANUCKS GO!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: GDT: Canucks host 'Yotes - 7pm - Snet

Post by Tiger »

Cornuck wrote:Tonight, I get to watch the game in HD now that I now have Satellite TV service - this should work great on the set we got at Christmas! About time, I say! :D

In other news, Manny's out for a while, so we need some guys to step up defensively and on the face off.

Lapierre to centre third line tonight with Torres and Hansen. Raymond moved to fourth line with Tambellini & Oreskovich.

GO CANUCKS GO!
Ouch.. 3rd and 4th line and PK all got weaker with Manny's injury.. Don't expect much physical play from Raymond and Tambellini... and just when the 3rd line got their shit together and started scoring goals the key man goes down.. Going to depend more on Kesler now.
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Ouch.. 3rd and 4th line and PK all got weaker with Manny's injury..
Maholtra missing and Burrows takes a 5 min major.. 2 goals for the desert dogs.. Not enough time for the Nucks to do a magical comeback... Great goaltending by Labarba.. end of story..
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Tiger wrote:
Ouch.. 3rd and 4th line and PK all got weaker with Manny's injury..
Maholtra missing and Burrows takes a 5 min major.. 2 goals for the desert dogs.. Not enough time for the Nucks to do a magical comeback... Great goaltending by Labarba.. end of story..
Pretty much sums it up - we carried the play, but should have done more against a team that played last night. LaBarbera was incredible.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."