So it was an interesting night.
LB-Notes game night:
1) Canucks get up 2-0 after the 1st.
2) Daniel scores the Canucks 10,000th franchise goal
3) Luongo was stellar and the team didn't clear the zone for his S/O.
4) Bieksa is playing like he's on a mission
5) Burrows had 2 points tonight
6) Juice and his "We like beating Calgary at home don't we?" was priceless
7) Luongo didn't come out for his 1st star announcement meaning he was pissed of not getting that S/O
Drank a few glasses of wine tonight... 1st to drown my sorrows about Team Canada shitting the bed on the WJC, 2nd to celebrate the 10,000th franchise goal and 3rd for the win. I LOVE the Best Buy Club Suite!
Despite being outshot 44 to 21, the boys managed to win one over the "Shit Stompers" of Calgary.
Good win! It's a great time to be a Canucks fan.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde