GDT: Canucks @ San Jose - 7:30 - Snet

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

GDT: Canucks @ San Jose - 7:30 - Snet

Post by Cornuck »

The most awesomest team in the NHL takes it's show to San Jose. We will leave a trail of destruction that will lead up a home game with Calgary.

Well, at least I hope we have something left in the tank after last night's game.

GO CANUCKS GO!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Canucks @ San Jose - 7:30 - Snet

Post by the toucan kid »

Be pretty tough to expect much tonight. If we get trounced a bit I'm sure "character issues" will reveal themselves... :roll:
dr.dork
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dr.dork »

the toucan kid wrote:Be pretty tough to expect much tonight. If we get trounced a bit I'm sure "character issues" will reveal themselves... :roll:
I wasn't expecting much, but we certainly deserved that win, I think. Schneider let one bad one in when he fell but other than that he was solid, and the boys are playing like they expect to win. A solid win streak.
Tiger
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Tiger »

Awesome game.. Canucks had lots of energy even after the Av's game.. Our D did a great job tonight.. Thought the Kesler line was better with Tambellini and Hansen than with Raymond - but thats just a niggle :) ..AV did a little line juggling magic and it worked ! Canucks came out strong.. and outhit the Sharks for maybe the first time I can remember . The Sharks also had more giveaways ( maybe coz they got hit a lot ? ) .. Good to see Thornton come up with a -3 for the night.. The D and backcheckers were all over him like flies on shit .. :) To make things even better ( for me ) Canada beat the US in the World jr's :) :) :)... and Wednesday we go for the gold against Russia !
Its great to look at the standings and see the Canucks on top !! Hasn't happened for a long long time !
" If you cant beat them in the alley - you can't beat them on the ice