GDT: Canucks host Yotes - 6pm - Snet

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

GDT: Canucks host Yotes - 6pm - Snet

Post by Cornuck »

So...is anyone going to watch and see if they redeem themselves?
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
dr.dork
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: GDT: Canucks host Yotes - 6pm - Snet

Post by dr.dork »

Cornuck wrote:So...is anyone going to watch and see if they redeem themselves?
Watching with one eye. One hand on the remote (ready to change the channel) and one hand on the panic button (and ready to push it).

That third line that was looking good now has me (almost) pining for Wellwood. The first line that was looking unstoppable is looking useless with Samuelsson. That powerplay that was flirting with the best in the NHL is trying its hardest to become the worst in the NHL.
woodhog
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by woodhog »

Yeah, of course I'll watch. I expect that they'll probably play better too. If they don't, I'll probably turn it off and find something better to do. I won't have much patience for a B.S. effort tonight after sitting through that crap last night.
nucklehead_88
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by nucklehead_88 »

i watch every game. ill watch if they go the Devils route and blow up. its my team. one game wouldnt turn me off em. i am mad though.
"HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES...."

Jim Robson
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Watching from home tonight...I'm pissed still about last night and I don't feel like spending $100 in booze like I did last night to numb the pain of watching that game.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Ridleyfan
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Ridleyfan »

I'll watch, just to make Bettman feel better.
The leaves: Longest running sitcom since Seinfeld.
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Watching from home tonight...I'm pissed still about last night and I don't feel like spending $100 in booze like I did last night to numb the pain of watching that game.
Hope you weren't watching the other game at home with that kind of liquor tab. Unless you have awfully rich tastes... :lol:
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

the toucan kid wrote:
Hope you weren't watching the other game at home with that kind of liquor tab. Unless you have awfully rich tastes... :lol:
Spending that type of money at Rogers Arena in the seats that I have for seasons, is not that hard of task. With beer being about $8 (Rickards Red) and wine starting at $9 a glass (Rodney Strong Cab Sav-retailing at the BCLD for $25/btl) it's pretty easy to spend, especially if your food is included in your ticket price.

Nah when I am home, I usually don't drink to be honest, that's a social thing for me. A glass of wine when I am working on a night long project sure.

Admittedly though, alcohol 'tastes' are a little high, but why poison my body with the bad stuff when I can get the good stuff? :P
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Spending that type of money at Rogers Arena in the seats that I have for seasons, is not that hard of task. With beer being about $8 (Rickards Red) and wine starting at $9 a glass (Rodney Strong Cab Sav-retailing at the BCLD for $25/btl) it's pretty easy to spend, especially if your food is included in your ticket price.
Oh sure at the barn it's getting to the point where I'm surprised they would fill your glass for 100 bucks.
Admittedly though, alcohol 'tastes' are a little high, but why poison my body with the bad stuff when I can get the good stuff? :P
Who was it that said cheap booze are a false economy?