R1G5 - Canucks host Kings - 7pm - CBC, VS

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Re: R1G5 - Canucks host Kings - 7pm - CBC, VS

Post by HockeyGirl »

trouble wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:
trouble wrote:Whats happening here, thanks to the NHL and it's bogus calls, is the media has but this series under a microscope

Which is not good for the NHL... The NHL needs to make sure that the things that have gone on come to a stop, before the Press really starts trashing the League... The Press just eat this shit up..

Avantage Vancouver

Canucks Win game 5 and game 6

As i said ealier Canucks in 6
Oh yeah, everyone cares about the Canucks! LOL.

Here let me help you out.. I'll Type slower so you will understand... Vancouver is in Canada.. People here live and breath Hockey...

LA is in the USA... They don't give a fuck about Hockey or this series.. Just a few bandwagers do.. You still with me?

When you open the Newspapers up here The first 10 pages is all on Hockey.(Canucks)

The Last thing the NHL needs is for Canadians to think they are getting screwed cause they will raise hell and make the Jobs at the NHL hell.

Ya see we care about the Game and the Game is our game and ya don't mess with it

GOT IT.. Pumpkin
Does it make you feel better to come up with some derogatory "pumpkin" or "cupcake" when addressing me? Cause it sure makes you look like a dipshit.

As for the Game, you can't win the Cup, you can't generate any revenue and you have lost the game to us, as in the US.

In the meantime, your thinking that the officiating in this series matters to anyone outside of BC ... well ... like I said. LOL!
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Re: R1G3 - Canucks host Kings - 7pm - CBC, VS

Post by HockeyGirl »

trouble wrote:
Sid Dithers wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:I predict Wayne Simmons with a hat trick. Luongo pulled 7 minutes in and the Kings with another 8-3 win over the Canucks. Harold Snepts comes out of the stands in his sneakers in the third period and tries to run down Kopitar on another breakaway. He then grabs the microphone from the PA guy ans starts yelling at all the fans for the "pot smoking ruination of hockey by a bunch of thin, wafty looking little creeps". Mike Murphy overturns all 3 Canuck goals and awards the Kings the Cup right there. The refs go into the King locker room for autographs, then return to the Hotel Vancouver to massive fruit baskets, all signed by Marcel Dionne.
Cupcake, why do you even bother?

Cupcake.. have you seen this girl more like, a Costco Cake :lol:
None of you have seen me, so that's kind of a stupid joke, don't you think?

Clam Russel
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

Cookie La Rue wrote:=

Btw it's Simmonds and he must have a big schlong for sure.... :lol:

P

So you know, this is why guys like you can't get dates. Some sort of gay racist comment here? Do you think women like hearing dick jokes about black guys from little turds on the internet?

Clam Russel
Sid Dithers
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Sid Dithers »

HockeyGirl wrote: As for the Game, you can't win the Cup, you can't generate any revenue and you have lost the game to us, as in the US.
Good Lord...I don't even know where to start with this example of ignorance and utter stupidity. :?
AraChniD iS stoOpiDz!
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

HockeyGirl wrote:So you know, this is why guys like you can't get dates. Some sort of gay racist comment here? Do you think women like hearing dick jokes about black guys from little turds on the internet?
Really ? Didn't know he's gay too. And btw what are women ? The ones without ? :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Cookie La Rue wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:So you know, this is why guys like you can't get dates. Some sort of gay racist comment here? Do you think women like hearing dick jokes about black guys from little turds on the internet?
Really ? Didn't know he's gay too. And btw what are women ? The ones without ? :lol:
LOL I'm beginning to think HokeyTranny actually has one.... ewwwwww *runs and hides under the couch*
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

This is the game Burrows gets the monkey off his back. He'll score first. :mex:
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Robert wrote:This is the game Burrows gets the monkey off his back. He'll score first. :mex:
Hahaaaa Bernier first......bust'em. You got the B. :towel:
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Geez guys, is there a reason to make with nasty, personal and frankly, pretty cheap remarks like that? I mean taunting each others teams/cities can be done without that junk, and she's right, it does make you guys like a little pathetic more than anything. You've plenty of more viable material to use against her that just being mean.

And we're winning, what more do you need?
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

BING......trickle trickle...... IN, i love that sound... :mex:
trouble

Post by trouble »

Cupcake.. have you seen this girl more like, a Costco Cake :lol:
None of you have seen me, so that's kind of a stupid joke, don't you think?
I'll tell you a secret, I can find anything on the internet

Anyways, Listen up pumpkin.. You are in way over your head, hanging out here.. These people are real hockey fans and know the game inside and out.. You need to put your tail between your legs (if it will fit) and go back where you came from..

And don't let the door hit that fat ass of yours on the way out

G
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

HockeyGirl wrote:I predict Wayne Simmons with a hat trick. Luongo pulled 7 minutes in and the Kings with another 8-3 win over the Canucks. Harold Snepts comes out of the stands in his sneakers in the third period and tries to run down Kopitar on another breakaway. He then grabs the microphone from the PA guy ans starts yelling at all the fans for the "pot smoking ruination of hockey by a bunch of thin, wafty looking little creeps". Mike Murphy overturns all 3 Canuck goals and awards the Kings the Cup right there. The refs go into the King locker room for autographs, then return to the Hotel Vancouver to massive fruit baskets, all signed by Marcel Dionne.
Well so far you're batting .000 on your predictions :)
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

OMFG!

We just won a second period. In crazy good fashion. The worm is turning... i'm lovin' this.. not only that did we just kill off a bit of a five on three????

Saweet!
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

LotusBlossom wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:I predict Wayne Simmons with a hat trick.
Well so far you're batting .000 on your predictions :)
The dude ment in the alley behind Franklin street after the loss. 8-)
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

The PK !!!!!! :towel:

Mikael is on fire with his shots.... there's no doubt who'll win this so important game 5.

Go Canucks Goooo