GDT: Canucks host Minny - 7pm - PPV

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

the toucan kid
CC Legend

Re: GDT: Canucks host Minny - 7pm - PPV

Post by the toucan kid »

Division title and first round home-ice advantage seems to speak otherwise.
Clearly I meant being able to play as a team needs to in the playoffs, not actually making them.

By the way, I thought I had written "probably" and I see I put "definitely," that's to severe for what I meant to convey.
Jelly
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Jelly »

nucklehead_88 wrote:
thanks! i was up in section 310, right infront of the restraunt. yea it was uuuuuuuugly. erhoffs screwed up is knee. the d looked asleep! alothough hank got a point which was good

my boss has season tickets in 310 also, great seats!
This signature hates SOB as much as the guy who wrote this signature.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Jelly wrote:
nucklehead_88 wrote:
thanks! i was up in section 310, right infront of the restraunt. yea it was uuuuuuuugly. erhoffs screwed up is knee. the d looked asleep! alothough hank got a point which was good

my boss has season tickets in 310 also, great seats!
Those are awesome seats. I will be in and around the area for the playoffs. Excited!

That game on Sunday was certainly strange in the dying minutes. Yeah Luongo had no chance on those goals, really. It was bad defensive plays that cost us those goals. I'm not one to gripe about officiating often, but it's was atrocious. Denis LaRue was awful IMO.

A win was important though, and they managed to get one with giving a few of us heart attacks along the way. Hopefully tonight we start the 'dominant' part of getting ready for playoffs. GO CANUCKS GO!
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde