GDT: Canucks @ Edmonton - 6pm - Snet

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Edmonton - 6pm - Snet

Post by Jovorock »

What a joke of a team right now, I am glad I missed the Wild game. Av benches Hordichuk and still plays Raymond and Wellwood? At least Hordichuk hits someone and creates something,

Raymond skates great, he can't shoot to hit the net or do anything constructive. He should be Snoopy on the ice show so we all could be acutually entertained.

I have a hard time to find Wellwood most of the time on the ice. Kyle had a almost great goal last night, thanks for almost showing up this year.

I would rather watch Glass, Hordichuk or other types of these players rather than Snoopy's.
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

What a joke of a team right now, I am glad I missed the Wild game. Av benches Hordichuk and still plays Raymond and Wellwood? At least Hordichuk hits someone and creates something,
Hordichuk do something? Haven't seen that so far. Frankly, you shouldn't be bashing Raymond without seeing the Minnesota game as I can't imagine why you would take him out of the lineup after that game.
I have a hard time to find Wellwood most of the time on the ice. Kyle had a almost great goal last night, thanks for almost showing up this year.
What would you be saying if he got the puck three seconds earlier? Sure, almost isn't good enough, but that rush gives some hope.
I would rather watch Glass, Hordichuk or other types of these players rather than Snoopy's.
Not sure why. Those two are just as useless right now.
dr.dork
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dr.dork »

the toucan kid wrote:
Not sure why. Those two are just as useless right now.
Gotta agree with Toque here, Hordichuk hasn't looked good and we have the deterrent Rypien on most nights.

Rypien beating the crap out of Stortini made my day. You would think that the smallest guy on your team beating the crap out of the other teams tough guy (who has 40 pounds and about 6 inches on Rypien) would have got everyone fired up and MOVING.

We had our chances to win that one. Samuelsson should have had the wrap around and we generated a boatload of shots (again). And again, no finish.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Not sure about anyone else on the team but Samuelsson came to play 60 minutes of hockey last night. Too bad his teammates didn't join him.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
nucklehead_88
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by nucklehead_88 »

LotusBlossom wrote:Not sure about anyone else on the team but Samuelsson came to play 60 minutes of hockey last night. Too bad his teammates didn't join him.

ill agree to that. he's the only one who looked like he wanted it
"HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES...."

Jim Robson
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

If this team can't get its shit together for tomorrow night's game against Chicago, then we may as well sit back wait to see if things start changing after the All-star break.

Luongo should be pumped - October or not - he should have a good game.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Jelly
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Jelly »

Heck, Luongo has to provide another record breaking performance in november again, else we are going to start hoping for another miracle 2nd half again.
This signature hates SOB as much as the guy who wrote this signature.