Canucks host the Hawks - 7pm - CBC, NHLN-US

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks host the Hawks - 7pm - CBC, NHLN-US

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Shocking. As good as we were, the Hawks were bad. I'll take it, the PP was clicking full steam. Still some rust, and we're lucky we got on them early so they really had no chance to come back.

Either way, great game from the boys, much needed win and it's nice to see the bounces go our way for a change...hopefully we didn't get them all back in one game.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Hell yeah, it seems the biter is biting through.... 11 games, 8 points..slowly reaching the point per game mark.

Go Canucks Go
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

Well that was better. The Canucks were good and the Hawks were bad. Every so often you need breaks like that. I still don't see the chemistry between Sundin-Kesler-Demitra, but again you can't argue with results. Good to see the powerplay clicking too (and for Daniel to break his goalless slump). Nice to win, but we can't play down to St. Louis on Tuesday. We have a chance to make up some lost ground here, we need to beat the supposedly 'easier' opposition.

Good game all round though.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

levelheaded wrote:I still don't see the chemistry between Sundin-Kesler-Demitra, but again you can't argue with results.
Maybe the opposition doesn't see it either and doesn't know how to handle them!
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."