GDT: Canucks host the Canes - 7pm - Snet(HD)

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks host the Canes - 7pm - Snet(HD)

Post by levelheaded »

dr.dork wrote:I have to admit I thought playing Demitra with Sundin and Kesler was the dumbest thing I have ever heard, but it worked.
I agree it really seemed like a stupid line, but whatever works I guess. I still don't think they had a ton of chemistry but you can't argue with results.
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

levelheaded wrote:
dr.dork wrote:I have to admit I thought playing Demitra with Sundin and Kesler was the dumbest thing I have ever heard, but it worked.
I agree it really seemed like a stupid line, but whatever works I guess. I still don't think they had a ton of chemistry but you can't argue with results.
I agree totally, but if it gets us a WIN finally oh well.
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Tell me you guys heard that little bitch Staal's yelp when he tied it. I had the tv on while falling asleep and when he tied it that's all I could hear. When I heard it, I thought it was game over. Burrows with a beauty to seal it though. Nice to get a W. My hockey world is starting to look up again.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
westvandal
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by westvandal »

levelheaded wrote:

Well, in your definition,what DOES have a ton of chemistry for a line? They clicked for 2 goals in their first game and looked a hell of a lot more dangerous than most of the tripe we've seen on the second line recently. I say 2 goals in the first game is a great start!
Chemistry means nothing if you aren't scoring goals in hockey, it wasn't pretty but it got done.
E1-E4 = I made it up.
E5 = Found it on tsn.