Wild @ Canucks - GM PLACE 7PM CBC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Re: Wild @ Canucks - GM PLACE 7PM CBC

Postby dr.dork » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Cannie wrote:Will someone give props to Dr. Dork for predicting the Boogaard/Hordichuk fight and the final score! You may have been on some mind-bending substances when you posted, but my gosh you nailed it!

OK, whatever. Mind bending substances aside, I got the score right, but my prediction was Hordichuk would say "no", and although he said "yes", he was smart enough to stay away from the wheelhouse.

And my other prediction that I would fall asleep in the first period didn't pan out (so call me honest at least). Even though I was up at 4:00 AM this morning, I managed to watch the full 60 minute version of a Canucks-Wild game (!). I thought it was a pretty good game to watch. Maybe it was the outcome, but either way there were lots of chances on both sides.

Considering how many people the Wild are missing they were very good, and there is no doubt they are a machine (well coached). Like any Wild game, it is OK as long as they're behind.
dr.dork
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Wild @ Canucks - GM PLACE 7PM CBC

Postby mattola » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:42 am

for mostly a 1-0 game it was incredibly entertaining. great saves both sides good chances and emotion and speed. I really enjoyed this game. I love I have Lou in my pool :)
mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Previous

Return to Game Day Forum