GDT: 'nucks host Oilers - 7:30pm - PPV, 1040

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

antro
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by antro »

Cookie La Rue wrote:.

ps: antro, rockalt already has VLC.
oops...

yeah, the oilers have jump, but it seems that roloson has decided to have an allstar game...

okay period overall...the canucks look steady, althoug h i want to kill weaver, pisani just went right around him to the net. i don't know why peopel get hot at bxa.

okay, good to hear everyone's got it going...i thought intermission was going to be tech support time, but instead i'll go get another moosehead
rockalt
MVP
MVP

Post by rockalt »

thanks for all the help guys, by the way.... I still don't get how it works sometimes... I mean I watched the calgary game just by loading sopcast... but for the canucks feed I had to open both vlc and sopcast.... it's so strange....

i missed the first... i guess they must have been looking good to draw 4 penalties but they'll need to capitalize on those powerplays!
B. Mackin
24 Hours Reporter

LIVE FROM THE PRESS BOX: $1 MILLION SHOT

Post by B. Mackin »

Mike Pascao of Oliver won $11,000:
$1,000 into an open net from the near blue line
$10,000 into an open net from the red line.
But he hit the right post on the actual million-dollar shot when a board with a small slot was placed on the goal.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

On this day 4 years ago the Canucks beat the Oil 5:2 in game 82 and went on to win the division......

Today i wish we could manage a dirty 1 nothing win just to be excited for saturday...
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
B. Mackin
24 Hours Reporter

SOPCAST FOR MAC?

Post by B. Mackin »

Is it available?
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Btw, how stupid are these guys on Rogers ?

I mean talking about Nashville and the mental effects on the Canucks with them winning tonight....

Who the phak cares about Nashville now ? Calgary lost and maybe the only opportunity but the best because of playing them....
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
B. Mackin
24 Hours Reporter

LIVE FROM THE PRESS BOX: STOLL-EN

Post by B. Mackin »

Oiler Jarret Stoll is likely gone for the night after sustaining a mid-ice shot in the right ear.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Btw, how stupid are these guys on Rogers ?....
:lol: Period starts and they're talking about the devastating loss last tuesday against Calgary muaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antro
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by antro »

Cookie La Rue wrote:
Cookie La Rue wrote:Btw, how stupid are these guys on Rogers ?....
:lol: Period starts and they're talking about the devastating loss last tuesday against Calgary muaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
last period though, they talked about what a good player burrows has become...the oiler fans must have hated that!

canucks look nervous again, and the oilers look kinda dead.
rockalt
MVP
MVP

Post by rockalt »

I see why we're in the position we're in. Talk about a lack of urgency! I can understand from the Oiler's end but the Canucks should be taking it to them right now. Edmonton's got nothign to play for. If the Canucks win tonight, they're going to face much stiffer competition saturday when they play a Calgary team which will be playing for it's playoff life. Now let's go out and make sure we at least have that great showdown on the last game of the year!
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

antro wrote:canucks look nervous again, and the oilers look kinda dead.
It's kind of poverty against misery and the Oil scored, typical, obviously we don't want to get in the playoffs.......

oh yeah, and Smid makes a good play to keep the game scoreless the speaker said on the replay.
Last edited by Cookie La Rue on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.