GDT: 03/17/08 Canucks vs Coyotes in YVR, 7pm, PPV - MUST WIN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

Good game, I think we responded well to the physical game the 'Yotes tried to intimidate us with. The Sedins look like they're back on track, Naslund started well but faltered as the game went on. Luongo was solid, but didn't have to be spectacular. All in all one of the better games of late.

levelheaded wrote:I say the boys pull it off 3-1 win. Pettinger, Daniel and Salo with the goals. Vrbrata will score in the 3rd to spoil the game for Luongo.
:) Close enough.
sk8er
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by sk8er »

Well, Rypien may have his shortcomings, but he sure beat the crap out of Carcillo. I was watching the Phoenix feed, and when Carcillo reappeared with his nose stuffed with tissue, they go, oh that must be from the high stick he got at the beginning of the game. HAHAHAHAHA....... NOT! It was from the shit kicking he took !! Those guys are real homers..its like there was one team on the ice. I finally had to mute it and just watch with no commentary, big improvement.
Good 60 minute game...