What kind of slump is Kesler in?

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

UpYerKilt
24 Hours Reporter

What kind of slump is Kesler in?

Post by UpYerKilt »

After a great first half it seems to me Kesler is way under-performing the past 15 games or so. On the bright side Pyatts looked good during that span.

Is it just me or did Hughson mention that little Swede on ATL is a great passer 4 times in 2 mins?

A few weeks ago John Garret made the comment that Linden and Modano should both be Hall of Famers....Are you kidding me? Look at the numbers...they are rediculously lopsided in Mikes favor. Plus he has a cup.

Linden will get his jersey retired and a cushy job in the front office but no Hall of Fame.

C'mon Cheech![/list]
Vancouver 24 Hours reporter
Spill Your Guts - Every Wednesday
email me with your Canuck thoughts and we'll put them in the Wed paper. guts.mctavish@24hrs.ca
UpYerKilt
24 Hours Reporter

Post by UpYerKilt »

boring team to watch....boring and winning is ok ....boring and losing is not.
Vancouver 24 Hours reporter
Spill Your Guts - Every Wednesday
email me with your Canuck thoughts and we'll put them in the Wed paper. guts.mctavish@24hrs.ca
Broda
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Broda »

yeah with the Linden in the hall comment. although i would love it i just don't see him having much of a chance. he was never a prolific scorer and he never won the cup. Too bad but it will still be a great day that the canucks retire his jersey... does that mean i shouldn't wear mine from that day forward?