W-GDT April 28 in Nashville 2PM PST SPAC - G4

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT April 28 in Nashville 2PM PST SPAC

Post by 2Fingers »

Instead of a PP Lindholm takes a fucking stupid penalty. Can’t wait for him to be gone.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Ghey. Two weak calls and now they won’t call shit.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I’m trying real hard not to get irritated with Petey, real hard. Serenity now.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Would have loved to see him start lumberjacking some guys in that celebration... hard to like his body language so far.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

JelloPuddingPop wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 pm Would have loved to see him start lumberjacking some guys in that celebration... hard to like his body language so far.
As Tocchet says about him “he’s a kid”.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Boeser is having himself a solid playoffs. Can’t complain about him.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 pm Boeser is having himself a solid playoffs. Can’t complain about him.
Love your positive posts chef..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

My gawd is Petey not himself, bobbling pucks endlessly, WTF! What happened to his magical puck control?
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:46 pm My gawd is Petey not himself, bobbling pucks endlessly, WTF! What happened to his magical puck control?
He seems slightly more engaged this game, but still need to make something happen.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Too many commercial breaks. :scowl:

Fuck that! Just drop the puck! Play hockey!
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:46 pm My gawd is Petey not himself, bobbling pucks endlessly, WTF! What happened to his magical puck control?
Not negative just truth…
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuck wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:47 pm
He seems slightly more engaged this game, but still need to make something happen.
To me he’s fighting the puck, he’s handling it like a hot potato in the same fashion Troy Stecher handled it.
CrzyCanuck
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by CrzyCanuck »

Big Z needs to punish a few preds
Hockey is Life, Nothing Else Matters
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Nashville’s game plan is obvious, go after our best player (Hughes), and it’s working.
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Cornuck wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:47 pm
Taking small steps each game. Just hoping he rounds into form before it's too late.