L-GDT Canucks @ Kings, 060424, 7pm SPAC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: L-GDT Canucks @ Kings, 060424, 7pm SPAC

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Carl Yagro wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:24 pm Ok... Mëds is WAY too focused on the actual bigger problem. Sure.

Maybe he should focus more on the little things...
Carl keeps winding up The Doubters..

:scowl:
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT Canucks @ Kings, 060424, 7pm SPAC

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mëds wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:47 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:42 pm When the Canucks are playing well Mëds is only mildly entertained...but...when they're not going I swear he's all over it!

You need to remember the black lab in a vest energy for the power of good
That lab departed for happier places a couple years ago…..without a cup I might add.

I’m probably just extra pissed because they lasted 50 games before shitting the bed, so even the ever skeptical Mëds was thinking they were for real.

I have never thought Pettersson is worthy of being the 5th highest paid player in the league. When they inked him to that deal and the team was already starting to struggle without much help from him to right the shift that sorta disillusioned me again.

Mëds was your hound a service dog? I remember it had long hooters.

I love labs. Got a seven year old Yellow Dudley lab. Motherfucker, do they dump hair though. They blow their coat 365 days a year. Snores like a motherfucker, we are splitting the CPAP machine. They look so smooth and sleek but their hair is pure wire. It gets wound into everything. The temperament is second to none though. I sometimes wish he’d have just a bit more anger. He will get bullied by a welsh terrier. I’ve recently had these ducks show up to the pool. It drives him mental. :lol:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Huh, thanks for the genetics lesson Blobby - never heard of a Dudley before. Went down a rabbit hole.

The Nose Knows
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

JPP, a good sharpie will get him into a lot of the dog shows. I can meet the Dude there and catch up with him how it’s going around Oppenheimer Park these days.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”